Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Group Leader
for the next chapter, I demand a full scene
Bless the translator and scanner for this btw :chad:
My shitty screencaps are not even worthy of your praise. :haa:
But since you are so kind, here as reward you have first look for what comes next:
5eS4GbP.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My shitty screencaps are not even worthy of your praise. :haa:
But since you are so kind, here as reward you have first look for what comes next:
5eS4GbP.jpg
Yes shit...yes thank you so much...Thank you :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Japanese television networks took that one down. It’s a big outlier.
funimation bought the rights to dub it and then refused to do so because of their woke bullshit politics and furthermore, refused to relinquish the rights to the dub after refusing to dub it. japanese television still aired the anime but moved it to a different timeslot to avoid minors watching it. dxd was an anime before the woke twitter era took over so that's a massive outlier.

Contributor
[source: Just trust me bro]
Both Sun TV and Tokyo MX decided to drop Interspecies Reviewers, as dated here, And were never rebroadcast on those networks again.

I also doubt that “politics” caused any part of it, because not only did Funimation coproduce Fire Force (which had ample fanservice), but after merging with Crunchyroll they helped to fund and coproduce Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World. And TenPuru.

The thing is that for those productions, Funi/Crunchyroll knew what they were getting into. But the manga of Interspecies Reviewers only described the actual sex they were having, so when Funi picked it up just as they were starting anime production they went “ah, it’s just gonna be a raunchy comedy with implied sex like DxD, we can work with that.” They didn’t expect it to be hentai, and that’s why they dropped it.

Anyway, this whole thing is probably a moot point because if it did get an anime, Sentai would probably pick it up first. They tend to pick up more ecchi series nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Both Sun TV and Tokyo MX decided to drop Interspecies Reviewers, as dated here, And were never rebroadcast on those networks again.

I also doubt that “politics” caused any part of it, because not only did Funimation coproduce Fire Force (which had ample fanservice), but after merging with Crunchyroll they helped to fund and coproduce Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World. And TenPuru.

The thing is that for those productions, Funi/Crunchyroll knew what they were getting into. But the manga of Interspecies Reviewers only described the actual sex they were having, so when Funi picked it up just as they were starting anime production they went “ah, it’s just gonna be a raunchy comedy with implied sex like DxD, we can work with that.” They didn’t expect it to be hentai, and that’s why they dropped it.

Anyway, this whole thing is probably a moot point because if it did get an anime, Sentai would probably pick it up first. They tend to pick up more ecchi series nowadays.
the interspecies reviewers funimation situation was heavily reported on on youtube. a biased site like comicbookcom is not a trust worthy source of information.

Users who are viewing this thread