Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they graduated but he hasn't brought his mother back. I would assume she is a permanent part of the harem not just a small bit but maybe that will happen when they do the home visit thing

Dex-chan lover
Pity oujo has short hair as imma not a fan of that, but well at least smaller tits finally joined, so this manga becomes fap material worthy now assuming she will join those orgies permanently :)
My nigga, she is the "handsome prince" female character archetype, of course she's gonna have short hair.

Begone, flat-chested thot.
You know in Chapter 3, we learned that MC has some special skills when he uses his dick, like the "Paramedick" skill which can heal the one his is having sex with.
Wonder if there is a skill which can increase bust size as well, or maybe fix flat-chest (as it's like a curse/disease).
Spoiled bitches, all of you! You ate well for long enough, with a buffet of big tits and a whole ass muscle girl too. LET US ENJOY A HANDSOME LADY WITH A MODEST BOSOM IN PEACE! YOU!
YOU!...

M I N D L E S S
B A R B A R I A N S!
c20.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My nigga, she is the "handsome prince" female character archetype, of course she's gonna have short hair.

Spoiled bitches, all of you! You ate well for long enough, with a buffet of big tits and a whole ass muscle girl too. LET US ENJOY A HANDSOME LADY WITH A MODEST BOSOM IN PEACE! YOU!
YOU!...

M I N D L E S S
B A R B A R I A N S!
c20.jpg
34mvav.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I like pettankos. But I am not really that big of a fan for thomboy/prince short hair. Maybe the athlete with tan-lines - then it can kinda push the scale to the me-like-it side but its still behind plethora of different "archetypes" if you will.

Basically I am kinda fed up with smoll tits being nearly always either the tomboy/prince or loli. Give me long hair, sporty smoll cheasted girl with pony-tail, normal girl not a loli but smoll chested and then we are golden :).

Don't get me wrong, she is better than not having her in harem and continue those enormous jugged bimbos, I am just unable to not "whine" about something so I got attached to short hair which I am not a big fan of hehe.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the hentai version of 100 girlfriends? Because he already have five women with only 18 chapter 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I like pettankos. But I am not really that big of a fan for thomboy/prince short hair. Maybe the athlete with tan-lines - then it can kinda push the scale to the me-like-it side but its still behind plethora of different "archetypes" if you will.

Basically I am kinda fed up with smoll tits being nearly always either the tomboy/prince or loli. Give me long hair, sporty smoll cheasted girl with pony-tail, normal girl not a loli but smoll chested and then we are golden :).

Don't get me wrong, she is better than not having her in harem and continue those enormous jugged bimbos, I am just unable to not "whine" about something so I got attached to short hair which I am not a big fan of hehe.
All good homie, I understand and share those sentiments despite being easier to satisfy, I'm just happy I had an excuse to make that funny post :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread