Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
2jSfI.jpg
"Softcore"

Dex-chan lover
It would be dangerous to them if the enemy finds out that the MCs weakness are literal boner killer scenarios ( like here xD )

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm afraid I don't quite understand the pun in Guruka's name, can someone help me out? We obviously have Calipa (Caliper, an object used to measure the depth or diameter of a hole), Staff (self-explanatory, used for magic), Bloom (Broom, like what a witch would use), Clay Moa (Claymore, big ol' sword), and Whip (again, obviously self-explanatory). Sao literally just means Rod and his rod/pole skill is an obvious double-entendre. The goddess who reincarnated him was Ada Ruto (Adult) and his mother was Macheto (Machete). Anyone wanna fill in any blanks I'm missing or any details I've got wrong? Other miscellaneous names: chapter 1 had a random girl named Hirudora, chapter 2 has a random dude named Ribo, chapter 3 has a farmer goblin slayer named Tagayasu, and this is page from from when Staff was originally giving her proper introduction so it has both her full name and her father's name if anyone can make sense of the rest of the names. Not sure if I missed any, I probably did.
8zfJo5S.png

Until we learn something more about Guruka, it could be that her name is basically supposed to be "guru-ka", basically being a combination of guru (as she's an expert who was told to take them in as her "students" by Whip), and -ka (just a common female name ending). But I don't really know the likelihood of that, given that that meaning of Guru comes from sanskrit, not japanese, though I don't know if they use it that way as a loanword at all.

Dex-chan lover
Soon as I saw the "your pole is amazing" panel, I fucking died lmao. I need his reaction as a pfp

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
With this we have taken the first step towards Bikini Armor.

A nice calm down chapter from last. I wonder how long till onee san joins the party.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the amount of bad guys that look like exiles from Fist of the North Star is too damn high!

Dex-chan lover
Well she is not a MILF (since she didn't give birth yet).
As for the future, well how thing happen in the Manga is somewhat different from the Web Novel, but
she only ends up having sex with MC to personally verify the effect of MC's Pole Master abilities, like Paramedick, or the new ability which replenishes health & mana.
wait his dick can heal and replenish mana? wow he'll be good in a support role as well :haa:

MD@Home
i've heard butt-naked used often around where i live
That just means that there are more idiots around who can't give two shits about what words they're parroting.

The word is buck-naked. "Butt-naked" is an eggcorn, folk etymology from people not thinking two thumbs further than their education and inventing a new spelling because it somehow made sense in their heads even though the very event of having to think about it should have told them they're not a capacity on spellings, let alone inventing spellings, and that they rather ought to have consulted with people or resources who are, or at least are more so than they themselves.
Just to make that clear: I'm not criticising people for not knowing things or for making mistakes, but for not giving a shit and for inventing, populating, and perpetuating, ignorantly or otherwise, some asspull spelling that has exactly zero necessity for existing because a perfectly valid spelling already exists that just needs to be looked up.

Users who are viewing this thread