Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-from-2024-03-03-11-23-40.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm afraid I don't quite understand the pun in Guruka's name, can someone help me out? We obviously have Calipa (Caliper, an object used to measure the depth or diameter of a hole), Staff (self-explanatory, used for magic), Bloom (Broom, like what a witch would use), Clay Moa (Claymore, big ol' sword), and Whip (again, obviously self-explanatory). Sao literally just means Rod and his rod/pole skill is an obvious double-entendre. The goddess who reincarnated him was Ada Ruto (Adult) and his mother was Macheto (Machete). Anyone wanna fill in any blanks I'm missing or any details I've got wrong? Other miscellaneous names: chapter 1 had a random girl named Hirudora, chapter 2 has a random dude named Ribo, chapter 3 has a farmer goblin slayer named Tagayasu, and this is page from from when Staff was originally giving her proper introduction so it has both her full name and her father's name if anyone can make sense of the rest of the names. Not sure if I missed any, I probably did.
8zfJo5S.png

Last edited:
Contributor
Thank you for the chapter! I'm afraid I don't quite understand the pun in Guruka's name, can someone help me out? We obviously have Calipa (Caliper, an object used to measure the depth or diameter of a hole), Staff (self-explanatory, used for magic), Bloom (Broom, like what a witch would use), Clay Moa (Claymore, big ol' sword), and Whip (again, obviously self-explanatory). Sao literally just means Rod and his rod/pole skill is an obvious double-entendre. The goddess who reincarnated him was Ada Ruto (Adult) and his mother was Macheto (Machete). Anyone wanna fill in any blanks I'm missing or any details I've got wrong?
Calipa might also be Calibur, as in Excalibur.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Lord, his skills even works on muscle dude. If lqbt dude have his skill, we might have another wild manga.

Dex-chan lover
He really did them in the butt

He's gonna do the guild master, yep. Not even his mother is safe in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread