Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Lol, fun to see Moa-san is still acting surprised by sex despite willingly doing it anyway, I wonder if her tsundere will ever break. Sao just has an always on walking orgy tagging along with him.

Also we are this many chapters in and they haven't mentioned his kind of dumb skill of being able to "turn off his sperm" on command? Kind of important if he's making cummies all the time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All this talk of hidden sex skills makes me worry we’ll get a “charm skill” reveal. It’s surprisingly common in isekai’s and I’m always weirded out by it.

And there’s some fun ones, like the wife charming NTR isekia where it comes into the plot. But for some reason it’s used a lot
I'd be a little surprised, honestly. For what it's worth, I've always seen this as a bit of a "purer" one of the ecchi manga, with less of the sketchy stuff.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised though if he got an aphrodisiac skill, which can be used pretty similarly to charm in some cases, but it doesn't usually have quite the same weird brainwashing flavor.

Dex-chan lover
Muscle thief next, but still wonder if we’ll get whip sensei sexo
I believe you'll get get very soon! I mean, Guruka is supposed to report her findings to Whip, right? So she tells Whip he's got a sexual skill, that he heals faster with sex, he can heal others with sex, he gets stronger the hornier he gets, etc. and since Whip is a scholar and wants to study his skill, she'll get a "hands-on" study, right? Just my guess.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna think of something unappealing so that his pestile shrinks and pulls them up the cliff

Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen, he's gonna fuck the instructor alright, and it is gonna solve the problem somehow
Even if we ignore the obvious "plot direction"... if the pole shrank, it would most likely shrink towards mc, not the wall, and unlodge itself out of the wall, with them falling it the bugs. That's a bad idea right there

Dex-chan lover
All this talk of hidden sex skills makes me worry we’ll get a “charm skill” reveal. It’s surprisingly common in isekai’s and I’m always weirded out by it.

And there’s some fun ones, like the wife charming NTR isekia where it comes into the plot. But for some reason it’s used a lot
If you mean him having charm, he has no need, (plot)pole is mighty enough in and of itself.

Dex-chan lover
Heh…HEHEHEHEH
*Sao next chapter
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
She got first hand experience of pole master practical application,huh

Dex-chan lover
I guess they gotta recharge “something” after every battle 😅
I remember it’s been said before, but he loses his boner because of all the gore and stuff. So unfortunately recharging is his only way

Users who are viewing this thread