Isekai Kuimetsu no Same

Ed: "How much shark movie reference you'd like to have this time?"
A: "YES."

That's pretty much how I imagine it whenever the author and the editor had a meeting.

I wonder how often the author watch shark movie to be able to came up with a freaking three-headed land-swimming octoshark... that has a rather cute docile form when not agitated...

(it reminded me of a certain gbf event series...)

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought the translation was inaccurate (given "fuck" being used every three words or so), but the longer this goes on, the more I believe this was the author's intent.

Double-page supporter
Too many F-bombs made this manga slightly unpleasant to read.

Other than that, it's ripping and tearing all the way. 9/10.

...uhhh what in god’s name have I just read... and why can’t I stop. Somewhere in my brain, it’s begging me to stop but I can’t for some reason. And why does it have such a high rating. Why am I giving it a 10/10. Why does this exist. Why do I exist. Why am I having an existential crisis.

damn that's a lot of tags and themes for a pretty lackluster manga in terms of substance. Well who cares, this is trash and so am I

Dex-chan lover
every three words they have a unneeded curse word. it would be funny if a one off character was like that but when its everyone it gets old

Fed-Kun's army
Other mangas: *can be funny but sad at the same time // can be romantic yet can be heartbreaking sometimes...

This manga: BITCH, PUT ALL THE TAGS IN IT AND MAKE IT FUNNY

(and it is funny... Give it a 8)

Users who are viewing this thread