Isekai Mahou Shoujo Radical☆Haruna - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - To Whom Her Hand Reaches

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Messages
81
I knew things were going a little too smoothly. I thought it was just going to be something like the hero was going to find them and try to fight Shuri for her crimes. I didn't expect the demonkin to kill her with friendly fire.

Hopefully Haruna can save her other friend before she gets tried as a criminal by the humans or corrupted by the demonkin.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Messages
105
Even though I had prepared myself for this, I still... truly can't hold back this sadness.

Thank you for all your hard work.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
1,331
Welp. Haruna broke Shuri's transformation item. But they aren't user specific, she can still give Shuri her own.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
1,331
... You know, it's kind of jarring just how Shuri treats Haruna's behavior as "normal" and just blows it off. The only one to notice something is wrong with our heroine is Emi.

Like, Haruna is batshit crazy. "That's what a Magical Girl would do" isn't a catchphrase, it's an obsession. Her pursuit of this ideal figure has led to her completely destroying her own ego. Haruna doesn't have any wants or even much thought as a person, she has pretty much turned herself into a smile-protecting robot.

And Shuri is looking at her friend with just a "that's so you."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top