Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Those Who Seek The Mysteries I (First Half)

Dex-chan lover
Not only a magician but a Dark Magician, of Chaos!!
Yeah... I will be leaving now...

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoldenExperience
Usually the more advanced the magic the longer it takes for technology to develop and unlike his world magic in the one he is now seem to not be a secret and is wide spread leading to more people delving into it and more research being done.
Though I supose that most break through in amgic on his original world came about becaue of the technological development and fundamental understanding of the world through the sciences so I don't know if it would have a reason for him to believe that the world he is in now should have more developed magic or not.

Dex-chan lover
You'd normally expect a fantasy world with less advanced sciences to have more advanced magic to make up for it tropes wise, but with the deal here seeming to be that advancement of science in our world directly advanced magic even further, you even get a little thing like him noticing that her major research breakthrough was just adding oxygen to the fire magic. Which isn't terribly unusual either with stories now, a lot of them seem to toss this sort of thing in to make the people from our world better at magic than the magicians from the world they got truck-kun'd/random magic circle'd to as part of why they're OP.

Double-page supporter
She's overestimating him and he's not really that compatible against the demons?

Dex-chan lover
da heck is going on. and the mc saying he won't explain 😂 is this like a harry potter fan or a wikan went isekai and somehow got super OP after reading a stack of library books?

So... due to Modern Day Sciences, we are able to break down and analyze elements and particles that is impossible for that world he is in which led to us being able to understand how magic works and ways to control it. Am I right?

Double-page supporter
I swear these writer be pulling OP powers out of the cracks of their asses. how the hell is he even able to use magic and on top of that apply science to it to create unique magic. he had an inferiority complex towards reiji if he was this smart there should be no reason for that. and based on the last page he seems to be a chunni who was in the magic research club.

The dude was like "The hecc? That kind of magic was patched several expansions ago for being too weak!"

Users who are viewing this thread