Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Demon General Rajas III

Dex-chan lover
@VillageIdiot Cursed, eh? Well I really do hope they don't drop it. The LN's at the point where enemies start to be OP so MC crew has to get some serious upgrades... then the other side somehow still can top their power-ups and so on.

And maybe, who knows, maybe two of Suimei's original partners from his original world can join him to add their power? (with likely much to Felmina and Lefille's chagrin to know they weren't the first)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@savris Yes, Isrina, the magic gunner girl that looks like a delinquent but is actually very kind. She's "girl with the green shadow", the one that's cursed by Ludwig and the "one that cannot be saved" that Suimei swore he would and the primary reason he's trying to get back to Earth.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing dumbasses take out random shit from their dimensional storage gets me triggered now. Time to drop this crap.

When your best friend is in charge of saving humanity and thinks you're dead so he goes out searching for you but you're in reality just flirting with a girl that almost got you killed

Dex-chan lover
using the Hero's best friend as bait is a pretty stupid idea when you decide to tell said Hero of your "genius" plan because if this wasn't a typical isekai manga I wouldn't be surprised if the Hero went "well fuck you guys you're on your own now" and just leave

God damn, them acting like the summoned people are selfish when they're the ones who kidnapped and scarified them is infuriating

Double-page supporter
Okay, real scumy there bud. This pissed me off and also hero you have every right to be pissed off as well that's what I like to see. Don't let this kind of treatment slide. Your best friend being treated that way.....hell no.
I don't know if it's my today's mood but I'm fuming with hearing that bullshit of using mc as bait. I would've let it slide just a little if they did it knowing mc is capable of handling it or at least escaping but it's the opposite. Fuck.

Yikes, they should let that kingdom burn for that... Or at least kill those nobles.

Users who are viewing this thread