Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Geo Malifyx I

Dex-chan lover
The story seems so rushed and skipped and muddled at this point. Like, why is he suddenly working for anyone, and having to listen to her? It feels like we skipped a ton of important setup.

Contributor
@Ultenth
The story seems so rushed and skipped and muddled at this point. Like, why is he suddenly working for anyone, and having to listen to her? It feels like we skipped a ton of important setup.
That's what happens when manga editors force mangaka to skip arcs or side stories to keep up interest in the adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
This airhead hero probably thought the princess would join his harem. But too bad for him, he was put into her command!

@Ultenth The hero (MC) was investigating this, while the officials were aswell. In this chapter they explain that because the case is getting too long to be solved the officials had to fuse their services that are investigating into one.
So the person in charge of the recently fused services is demanding his help. Because they know of his involvement. I don't really see where something got skipped

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit forget but suimei friend and that airhead Hero is different rigth? . So how many Hero in that world ? I really hate that Hero who try steal our MC companion , really annoying

Dex-chan lover
@SifTheFair

I mean, if he was, wouldn't he be investigating it on his own? He's a foreigner just recently in town, why would he suddenly start working on their investigation? Or is it just supposed to be the whole arrogant royals commanding people they have no right to trope? Either way, just seems sloppy and strange and contrived.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth

you do remember the first few chapters right? where they assumed he would work for them after kidnapping him from his world and got angry when he refused?
yeah its the same trope. good catch.

Dex-chan lover
She's quite arrogant to think she can simply order foreigners to work under her. If she wasn't so enthralled by her own tits, she would understand she needs to properly hire foreigners if she wants them to work for her.

So not only is the summoned hero a massive cunt, but the third princess is an even bigger cunt. Good to know.

I would love to hear why she thinks she has the authority to order around foreigners and expect them to obey her, when they're visiting with valid visas. White Flame and MC aren't her subjects, she has no actual authority over them. They are technically standing on her land, though even then it's not hers, but her fathers, so the worst thing she could do if they are guilty of no crimes is order them to leave the country immediately. She can't "take command" of them. If this was most manga, I doubt that facet would even be brought up, but with this MC in particular, we might actually get to hear him ask why he's obliged to obey her.

@Kaarme To be fair, they’re foreigners. Without the permission of the local authorities, they don’t have the right to be investigating anything here. So now the authorities are laying down ground rules: if you want to continue investigating, then you do so under this lady. They could always refuse, but then they’ll probably get the boot. Since the MC wants to make sure he can help the girl and find the person who’s pulling the strings, and doesn’t want to be forced to abandon the investigation, his best choice is to cooperate. (And, at the very least, the White Flame girl is supposedly there in an official capacity, so she does have to follow the rules.)

Users who are viewing this thread