Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Geo Malifyx I

@Lord-Raine A visa doesn’t give you carte blanche to do whatever you want. It just means you have permission to be there. And in most places, interfering with official investigations (or acting like you have the authority to conduct your own investigations) is considered a crime. Plus, this is an Imperial Princess. I’m pretty sure those kinds of governments operate on a much broader definition of “authority” than a modern day manga reader is used to.

@Darketower A visa doesn't give you carte blanche to do whatever you want, but neither does being the third daughter of an emperor. The princess outright stated that if it's a divine oracle, there's nothing they can do about it, so the nun making up the story that they have to compete to find the culprit isn't something she can rightfully interfere with.

The only person who has committed a crime is the hero, who has tried to kidnap TWO people that we know of, using his alleged authority to do so. Neither the MC nor either of the girls has committed a crime, and they could all just walk away if they felt like it, though doing so would likely doom eyepatch girl.

The cunt hero doesn't have the authority to kidnap random women just because he thinks they're cute, and the third princess doesn't have the authority to force foreigners to cooperate with her unless she has some actual cause to do so, which she does not. The church clearly outranks the monarchal authority in this world, we've been flat-out told this multiple times, and even if it didn't, they aren't her citizens, they owe no allegiance to her or her family whatsoever.

She's not even the first daughter. She's not even realistically in line to inherit anything. Third daughter is VERY low on the pecking order of authority via nobility. So realistically, her only real authority comes from her military position, but that makes this scenario even more of a joke. She definitely, absolutely does not have the authority to do what she is doing, and neither does the hero. She can ASK foreigners to cooperate in her investigation. She has no right, grounds, or authority to FORCE them to cooperate with her. It's been a long time since I've read the beginning of this story, but I'm pretty sure the MC actually got a letter from the king giving him permission to go out and do his thing. So if she wants to try and conscript him, she's potentially starting an international incident. Though even if that's not true, and I could be misremembering, she still has no grounds or authority to be making demands. She's a cunt in a military uniform, not a goddess.

Fed-Kun's army
She's not doing out on her own authority alone, though: she's officially in charge of the investigation. Besides, when she's the strongest mage in the country, there's not much that anyone can do to stop her from getting her way.

can anyone tell me who he is or what he was doing in the last chapter even though i read it i forgot over the sheer forgetability this manga has

Contributor
Almost misread the name "Graziella" as "Craziella".

I wonder...

Fed-Kun's army
@screamdoom
It's the illusion of a non existent spectrum.

Example I'm taller than all all my sister combined.

Implications: my sisters are small and I am big.
Reality:i have no sisters.

Suime is at 20% power in this world. And he is cautious to the lvl of paranoid. So he over analyze everything. Then gets angry when there is nothing more to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yooo thanks for another translated chapter! The quality doesnt bother me in the slightest! Im just glad its still going at all

Am i the only one who thinks that the author nerfed suimei to the ground??

Dex-chan lover
Cmon people you do know even if they're powerful they can't just deny a princess of the country themselves

Why tf would you getting into a hassle with literally becoming a fugitive lol, he had his own way to make sire the little one is safe anyways...

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm....
Military country or not, I'm preeeeeetty sure you can't just put a visiting tourist under your command like that.
Yes, he's investigating this case....but it's as a contest with the hero, not some official matter. This is basically taking someone from a different country and saying "Hey, you're working for me now." That can cause a dispute between nations.

The guy's name is Rogue, not rouge, rouge means red. It was Rogue in the WN and is still Rogue is the LN and I'm pretty sure it is still the same in the manga but yeah you spelled it wrong

Users who are viewing this thread