Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Geo Malifyx I

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Far. Happens at end of volume 8 of light novel.
Visit to earth happens over volume 9(latest volume), and they return back to the other world at the end of it. Basically they went to earth not to stay, but for battle preparations...

Dex-chan lover
I like the bossy royal she got both the normie and the MC to be dumbstruck in a matter of seconds

Dex-chan lover
@Namelessmoreless and @joshguy Different heroes in every country, all of them are summoned from other worlds, from what i remember this guy is a Paladin or something from some other magical world, his magic doesn't conform with this world's standards either.

@Ultenth I guess it's just written into the story that this part is a mess, from what I remember, i had to start skipping chapters around here in the web novel, because translation around these chapters started getting garbled, with translators dropping it sometimes after a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove You are both right and wrong, from what I remember. The Princess has no actual authority to command these guys, and the Goddess didn't actually command them to investigate this case, but the princess can push them around with her willpower, and if they follow, it's their own fault. Basically power harassment. Do this shit because i said so, never mind that I'm not in your workplace hierarchy, in your department, or even employed at your company.

So these comments are telling me the plot of this Manga is built on misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread