Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

@rokuro relax it would never happen to you, the hero summoning spell doesn't work on retards
5MXN7SX.jpg

Ayyy I just found this and I love the LN haha my profile pic is from a future character from this manga

Double-page supporter
Against all odds, Volume 9 of the light novel appears to be coming out. Wonder what made the publisher and author have a change of heart for a series that was seemingly dropped?

This really is garbage. The premise is interesting but the execution is wordy, pretentious and, most importantly, boring as fuck.

This manga is so horrible. The plot is interesting but the way they execute it is so bad. They're trying so hard to make the mc look smart but he leaves a bunch of evidence behind. The transition between serious and comedy is so bad it's not even funny. I don't even know why i read this before.

Contributor
The official English eBook for volume 04 is out and it covers chapters 16 to 20 plus a short story. You can find the links to buy it here.
You can also read for free on the English publisher's website chapter 21.
Also, if you were to subscribe to the publisher's website you can then read up to chapter 25 on their site.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if you're going to do anymore chapters, but if so, thanks. I really like this series.
Is it just me, or do a lot of Isekai series get dropped for some reason? Don't get it.
And, screw you J-Novel, for taking this and "Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?". Get your digital butt outa town!!

Users who are viewing this thread