Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@Meskie: Sure.... you only continue to read because of the "story"... maybe you meant 'because of the "plot".'? šŸ¤£

@Kireato yeah, that confused me for a while untill i guessed it was a typo... had to reread that part...

@BabyPyroshark well, she got herself into that memory rewrite by underestimating yard. he didn't plan on taking over until she attacked him. so at least for me that's not really an issue. and as she was already making sexual advances on him i guess all of his frustration had to go somewhere.
he also doesn't appear that old to me... feels more like he's in his mid twenties...
i don't think this manga will go the wholesome route you hope to find, i think it will probalby go on simmilar to "Himekishi ga Classmate!" or maybe "Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu".

Dex-chan lover
This guy is used to maneuvering in the shadows.
He will be a valuable military asset... that is, as long as he doesn't think of overthrowing the current king.

Aggregator gang
he quickly gave up and decided to just to do whatever he wants lol

Fed-Kun's army
tldr
It's a isekai smut
Not hentai yet, but close (because it still doesnt show the vag, pp, and internal cumshot

Bookmarked

Dex-chan lover
High level enchanter/evoker getting summoned into another world?

If everyone wasn't so low level, I think he'd bail on the kingdom like a certain combatant. Looks like he's in for some fun and games.

Dex-chan lover
So what kind of world did they even come from? Are all the heroes from different worlds?

Double-page supporter
I was kind of taken aback. Is the spicy scenes in this manga, okay for the site's rules or will this get hammered out like futanari elf?
Just wondering.

Oh yeah. Its kinda trashy but in a good way

Contributor
I canā€™t believe everybody is so accepting of the MC just because he isnā€™t a wishy-washy teen like Rito. Heā€™s just another self-insert MC in a different way. Basically every page heā€™s in is just ā€œgosh, these peons think theyā€™re hot shit but secretly I am stronger than all of them combinedā€. That, along with the egregious sex scenes, doesnā€™t make him better than the Smartphone or Death March MCs.

Contributor
Generic and unoriginal start, but will see in the next chapters how it will turn out. šŸ˜ƒ

Users who are viewing this thread