Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

sometimes people need to eat a junk food.
so... yeah, I'm one of those people.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talh maybe you think I don't know what a 'plot' is or you're trying to be funny. I meant the story. Yes the story. The characters, setting and the plot make up the story so don't try to be a smart ass.

Aggregator gang
Easily the cringiest shit I've read this week. This premise and cover art could easily belong to a manhwa, and that's probably the biggest red flag there could be.

Fed-Kun's army
@kakage ok so after reading through it again i still think that mc is gross and that overwriting someones mind aint cool but the maid isnt as innocent as i previously thought

Mc still looks old and i still believe it would have been better if he was more of a fatherly figure

Still dont like how fast it goes

But hes not as bad as i thought

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai MC had sex in the first chapter. That's gotta be a new record.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, is this an attempt at recreating that chadmage story I heard some years ago?

Aggregator gang
@Jinyo I've read this exact comment like at least a dozen times. Pretending there's a lack of lazy fanservice is one thing, but doing it specifically for isekai is so fucking yikes. There is literally a manga released 2 hours before your comment where the protagonist has sex on the first page (47580). Say something original.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all should be grateful this is not another dense mf'er that doesnt gets any and is just a good boi who wants to save the world.

@Epicredeemer ah, there's that one aswell. but I feel like the MC has a differernt personality, and his goals seem to be different aswell. but we'll see that in the coming chapters i guess.

@BabyPyroshark until i realized the black bubbles were the maids thoughts he read i was confused by the way he acted and he seemed unreasonable. Seemed like she hid her status so he assumed controll instead of her trying to read his status and him retaliating...

and yeah the pace is quite fast. but i guess it's gonna slow down after some chapters. i think there are more series starting that way nowadays. but that does often also fit for the story, especially isekais... after all, the MC gets thrown into a different world and has to adapt to all the differencies to his original world.

@mommunism yeah, i think it's mostly people who don't have much experience with what they are talking about that say that...

You're complaining and trying to rip on it, but I'll see you next chapter, everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@i_need_SMUUUT
One of those days you will notice that you have no idea what "beta" is and that you are also most likely wrong in what you call "alpha".

Double-page supporter
Interesting how he found out his maid was a spy. This guys got brains..... and balls ^_~

Well I feel like there was a mistake in the black bubbles, I assume its suppose to be the maid talking how she cant see his stats. And from what I gather, she tried to cast a grade 7 spell (or magic item?) as a mental attack on the MC, but his magic defense activated and canceled it. Which is why he was able to retaliate against her.

Users who are viewing this thread