Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113

Well, if he hadn't saved her, she would've been raped by those other guys, then possibly killed or enslaved.

Double-page supporter
I get he is pretty much scum but that doesn't mean everyone else isn't bad in some way. I mean, he legit was called there to fight someone else's war and then was going to be enslaved by the nobles only he was way too powerful for the petty tricks they had. I doubt he'll get better morally but this isn't an isekai about being a hero its about him wanting to take control of everything for himself. Theres far too many mangas out there already with the cut and paste OP hero who submits to killing without so much a thought and theres a lot of revenge isekais on the opposite end of that. Having one or two where the MC isn't so morally upright and wants to do whatever he wants isn't a bad thing imo.

Dex-chan lover
At the start, I had a very highly opinion of mc, seeing him be all neutral on character and all, but now he's just a opportunist pervert.

@blablablub they cut too much from the WN, in there he at least explains he sets it up so that they will be found quickly, and after messing with their memories those two guys will be the ones who had raped her.

Supporter
Wow, he's a really piece of shit. I like it because of the novelty and PLOT, but yeah, kinda dick move there.

What the hell is the tone supposed to be here? A brutal rape and theft by the 'protagonist' and then an exaggerated 'humor' panel to end the chapter?

Like, what?

Dex-chan lover
While everybody else is complaining about the rape I'm just sitting here wondering why would he take off his shirt when he's raping her. I get that the robe was kind of in the way but throwing that shirt on the ground is just a waste of a nice clean shirt.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL, a shitbag MC is a breathe of fresh air to the pollution of cherry boy no touch MCs.

What the author coulda done, was have it explained that the girl was actually a honeypot/thief trying to lure him in and she deserved what she got. but no... lol

@MangaAce1 i wouldnt call that brutal. He basically amped up her pleasure and probably gave her the best sex she will likely ever have. Brutal would be Goblin Slayer rape scenes.

@Arythazin hmmm i imagine that wouldnt work unless he tweaked her memories to have a "bad time" otherwise she just gunna fall in love with those 2.

@TrapCard113 Doubt that... Probably some murder and NTR thou.

@Ovdose he probably has lifestyle magic or his clothes are enchanted to not get dirty. Dirt shield magic

Users who are viewing this thread