Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
I thought that he was established as a villain from the start? No one is supposed to like him. It even says it on the description. 'tramples down the other world'
The thugs are most likely bedridden or dead from his attacks though and yes the author is thrash but it was already advertised so most of us are ready for it.

No, I'm not defending the author. I am just saying that if you all feel that he is a 'good guy' after seeing this then you are expecting something way outside the box. Not to mention he already raped the maid the first chapter and the princess the second one.
No one please argue that it was ok because the maid was an enemy and he 'courted' the princess before using magic because rape is still rape. You can't justify something bad because they were enemies.

I'm going to continue this. Say what you will but my eyes are arrested and I can't look away.

Wowww.. Chill guys :D
Not trying to defend author but, you guys read this knowing that the MC is wretched right? they even go so far as to warn you at the first chapter.

PoH

Bruh what do you expect from a manga that only exist for the hentai scene. At least the MC is not the usual super generic really boring MC.

Dex-chan lover
@forecast
"You can't justify something bad because they were enemies."

Um thats the best justification you can have.
You're basically saying that killing an innocent is the same as killing an enemy because "killing is killing" when you say "rape is rape"

While raping an enemy certainly doesnt make him a good guy, it didnt necessary make him evil.
It portrayed him as kind of as an anti hero.

But raping an innocent puts him on the same level as the thugs who tried to rape the girl beforehand and established hes nothing but trash.

Aggregator gang
All I'll say is, even Rance has the courtesy to not rob those he rapes, not this blatantly at least. MC has no class.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
I guess I jumped the gun on that rape is rape thing.
I see your point there but killing is still killing. Not all fights are good vs evil. The case here where the kingdom wants to protect their fief from the enemy so they forcibly kidnapped otherworlders to sacrifice their life on the battlefield for them. They are evil in terms of the summoned(the MC at least) but to their subjects they think this is a move to protect them so they are good.
Also, rape isn't really necessary when dealing with the enemy so for me it automatically made me label him as evil.

Drank Princess? Is this even legal?

Thanks for a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently this MC is a lawful evil.
...he did have such calculating mind and evil tendencies since first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis nah that is Chaotic evil right there. Lawful evil at least follows rules, this man randomly raped and robbed. Lawful evil would be buying a girl who can't say no.

Dex-chan lover
So, He's not a Hero. At least they make it clear. Our MC is a Villain through and through.

He eliminated the curse on the other Hero bracelets to avoid it being used against him.

Now He's just using the title and the people around him to get what he wants. I forgot what his ultimate goal was

P.S This manga is worthy of the "Psychological" tag for all the mind control abuse.

@Hades3x
Lawful evil follows their own rules and convictions. This still fits. Doesn't matter what the law of the land or whatever is as long as they have an internally consistent code of conduct or world view they follow.

Dex-chan lover
@Hade3x Lawful evils -> lawful = has own sense of strict moral code, evil -> self centered and will take actions that harm other for their own benefit

Users who are viewing this thread