Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

TTX

@Joonhas
and then leaving her unconscious body lying next to 2 guys who tried to rape her before that, (assuming she might be raped again by them
about the 2 guys
Arythazin Post:
they cut too much from the WN, in there he at least explains he sets it up so that they will be found quickly, and after messing with their memories those two guys will be the ones who had raped her.

LMAO! Well at least he removed the slavery magic from the bands and killed two rapey assholes.

Double-page supporter
Also to everyone saying that this is supposed to be villain's story so expect evil actions. Well, every criminal has justification for why they committed crime (Needed money, she was seducing me or anything similar.). I never read or seen a criminal who would claim "I am evil so I do evil". Even hitler thought that he was following will of god (at least his actions are same as catholic's, multiple incinia of "god is with us" on soldiers and quotes from him in books).

So him doing that for no reason is simply lazy writing. Wanted to write evil character but didn't bother to work on "character" part and solely focused on "evil".

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00

I think you misunderstand. Helping the Hero is a charade to get by in this world and a tactic to help when he conquers it. Not having to fight hero puppets later on is its own reward. Until then he will make small moves to align the correct pieces that give him the final favor.

What this is called is 'nuance'. It isn't black and white. It's prioritizing work, and then having fun on the side when you're free. Take out the trash now and play your games afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hades3x

Just to add what the other folks said alignment, Lawful follows their own code strictly (not necessarily the laws of the land) and Evil prioritize benefiting themselves even and/or especially at the expense of others, it's not just about the character always following alignment. Sometimes it's about how the feel taking actions that betray their alignment.

The Lawful Evil character can be someone who'll stop at nothing to destroy their enemies, but can still make a temporary truce with said enemies-they'll just be visible angry at all times.

A Chaotic Good character who's a rebel that'll break any rule at the benefit of others, can still choose maintain a promise that actually hurts other people-you just have to show that it hurts them to be fighting their nature.

True Neutral can go too far.

Granted, this relies on players willing to put an effort into role-playing and not just meta gaming.

Edit: Also, reading your follow up comment, here's the definition of Lawful Evil and Chaotic Evil from DnD5e.info

Lawful evil (LE) creatures methodically take what they want, within the limits of a code of tradition, loyalty, or order. Devils, blue dragons, and hobgoblins are lawful evil.

Chaotic evil (CE) creatures act with arbitrary violence, spurred by their greed, hatred, or bloodlust. Demons, red dragons, and orcs are chaotic evil.

The question is what's this guy's limit? Some random girl in the country doesn't really threaten the Lawful stance.

Double-page supporter
To see the MC doesn't give a fck about morality after reading goodies ol shoes isekai most of the time bring me joy and happiness.

i dont mind the rape in this trash manga, but the petty thievery kills it for me. i mean how low can you go to take such a small amount of money that would probably be gone in 2 days. if you have to steal go big, you have all those high-end magic at your disposal.

Dex-chan lover
It's very good. Reminds me of https://mangadex.org/title/45080/isekai-ntr-shinyuu-no-onna-wo-saikyou-skill-de-otosu-houhou 🙂

Dex-chan lover
>Villain gets Isekai'd
>Villain does Villain things
>MD Comments: "Wait, That's illegal, you cant do that."
Bruh

Aggregator gang
That was an ass move....how cheap of a character you need to have to steal a few coins from a random passersby that you just casually ra ped...

I dont mind the ra pe but stealing is other thing entirely, I mean, she felt good at least when they made it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind villains, but this is low-level thug crimes. It seems so.. small and petty for an MC 😐

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild its k she was trying to tempt him with her breasts
who knows what she woulda done to him if he went to her house
he's entitled to her wallet and her body
yes

Users who are viewing this thread