Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid The definition of Lawful means you follow the law set forth the ruling hierarchies. That includes following the law of the land, follow the rules of your heart is actually a Chaotic quality. Ignoring the Law of the Land is a strong indicator of a Chaotic person.

Knocks out the thugs, rapes the girl, and steals her wallet to top it off...

Sasuga Yard-sama!😉

I love it. Haters gonna hate. This is a breath of fresh air, there are only a few isekai mangas where the MC is as evil as this.

PS: If you don't like a certain Tag(smut, ecchi etc) then don't read it. Knowing full well that it contains a tag that you don't like, then you proceed to hate on it because of that tag, is stupid imo. I mean c'mon, if you saw the smut tag, then don't hate it because it contains smut. Also, this manga isn't shounen.. y'know.. less of that "nakama power" stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This.... This is not the type of MC I like. I'd rather just read hentai than this bullshit at least I know that morals doesn't apply on hentai.

Contributor
Love it, finally an anti-hero mc and not the same beta isekai with humans vs random monsters but something different with no morals, thanks for the update. <3

Fed-Kun's army
This mc is the kind of a guy that gets punched/killed right before he tries to rape somebody in other stories where we have a decent human being as a protagonist.. This guy is just plain human trash.

I can get it when you harm people who tried to wrong you first, but raping and even stealing money from an innocent girl.. (and then leaving her unconscious body lying next to 2 guys who tried to rape her before that, (assuming she might be raped again by them))..
Yeah, you got to be a total psycho to do something like that.

Some people might enjoy this (like some people enjoy watching rape in their mangas), but I'm not one of them.
I just can't care enough nor be able to get being emotionally invested to a such manga
(which is the main point for me when reading mangas etc webtoons..) -> Dropped

Double-page supporter
oh boi.

but hey, least she enjoyed it.. the fucking of her life /shrugs

Group Leader
a3118056560_10.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Cot Damn. I know he's a dark, twisted, edgy asshole, but. Damn. Didn't expect him to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread