Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@sedition

Number of sales .
If it's considered as actually R-18 Hentai Manga, it can't be sold everywhere normal manga can get sold, as well as it's quite likely to sell in far fewer numbers.

Double-page supporter
I see what hes doing, as in using her to "creating" a mage for his research.. Its like hes training his pet to get better at magic. But I kinda didnt like he wiped her mind/past. I was thinking she would of had some backstory/circumstances going on. To learn more about the demons and this "war". She wasnt as .... outspoken as her comrade was.
Well the immortality was a far stretch, way to convenient and OP (can he cast it on himself lol ?). But then is resurrection the same lol ?

I also dont really care the MC is considered evil. Makes it kinda interesting.

Dex-chan lover
This kinda sucks. I can get past the smut and the MC's personality, but what is the actual threat here? The guy can can do literally anything. Brainwashing, memory changing, attacks, resurrection and he can give people immortality ffs. At this point just call it hentai and drop the pretense cause the actual story is self-indulgent trash.

I like these more edgy MCs. The virgin, afraid to touch a woman, goody two shoes MC has been done to death in manga/anime. This type of MC is very refreshing.

Lot of people complaining about the MC well bruhhh you are
too soft asf for me this is gud not like your avg virgin mc who's afraid to touch a woman bruhh
images

hero party being pretty ok guys highlights how much of a dick the MC is
oh well this is all about shameless wish fulfillment anyway

Dex-chan lover
shitty story and shitty premise but enjoyable read for some reason, nice to read some dumpster fire garbage in between the good ones

This manga is unashamedly and blatantly wish fulfillment and I love it. Literally the most deplorable human being for the protag and we're all rooting for him anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
People call this trash.

I call it the truth-what fucking else would you use near uncontested power for?

Users who are viewing this thread