Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Dude's treating the world as an experiment... Love it! He's a die-hard, and we've read plenty of die-hards in mangas and novels.

Dex-chan lover
I still can’t get over how this dude stole that barmaids wallet after raping her. I guess performing an unanaesthetized lobotomy just doesn’t seem as bad considering this guys track record

Aggregator gang
Don't you think that screaming and squirming around while operating on a brain would be annoying/

Dex-chan lover
After her brain was modified she must also have received some additional brain problem so that she likes the man who messed with her brain.
Fuck its disgusting if the gore scenes were shown properly.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mind the scenes in the previous chapters but this "brain surgery while conscious" thing was pretty uncomfortable for me. I hope he sticks to rapes in the future and doesn't do more torture.

Dex-chan lover
...he legit lobotomized her into a regular manga harem girl... uhh

@depzdai he gave her amnesia and its not like he didn't mind rape the maid girl into loving him already, seems pretty consistent

Im ok with most of what he does but I will not tolerate undue suffering like not blocking the pain receptors when you could have.

Users who are viewing this thread