Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

@ziegeptato yes i also saw raw site and realised it later, actually TL's for Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! And Moto Sekai Ichi’i no Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki comes before raws on their site, thanks

need a few more chapter to see if this good or not, tho for the art it's nice and good " research " materials... jk

Ah i think this is the one where he blows off a mountain for his experiment on magic :v

the art is pretty good, is the artist a hentai artist?
the novel is pretty short, so the manga probably will also be short.

Damn thats a trainwreck, but i still kinda wanna know where its heading to.

Dex-chan lover
I read the first chapter, went "oh cool".

Third chapter straight up has him raping someone on the street. Fuck this

bruh chapter 3
this guy just raped some girl and took her money like WHAT who the fuck wrote this if it was a hentai i would let it slide but it sets it up like hes going to save her and show him that the world isn't his plaything but no just sound proofs the place and rapes her

I wanted to see where this was going, but with how chapter 3 ended, this will be my first dropped manga ever. I would be willing to give it another chance when enough chapters have been released in English.

*after reading chapter 3*
did he just..........
this mc is trash but i like where this is going

If you don't like smut then this manga might be not for you. C'mon, you can see the tags right?? If you hate smut, then decided to hate on this manga because it contains smut, then it's pretty stupid. That's like going to a fish restaurant knowing full well that you are allergic to fish, then complain about how shitty the restaurant is( might be a bad analogy but you get the point, right?).

since there r stupid ignorants everywhere, tags have ECCHI AND SMUT already so don't go complainin about whatever's under such tags.

n then there's the perfectly clear description that the MC is a villain:
... In such a hopeless situation, Yard chuckles to himself. Get ready, humans of this world. This world where witchcraft is behind. I have enormous toy in this box. allow me to play with it. The VILLAINOUS magician named Yard tramples down the other world with overwhelming Dark magic!

stop making a fool out of urselves, don't expect everything will be spoon-fed into ur mouth all the time. if u gona read this and/or other similar stories then UNDERSTAND that fucked up shit is gona happen, it's made clear BEFORE you read and even from the very first chapter including chapter 1's cover page
where MC's portrayed controlling others like a puppet
. if u read knowing MC's a villain then go complaining bout MC doing crime, then that makes u are a retard. if u read not knowing, when the info is already there for you, then complains.. then u r just showing how much of a foolish ignorant u r.

not to mention such ppl then proceed to nuke the rating with a 1 point, ruining the accuracy of the rating coz of their mistake. same shit as those comments mentioning dropped, stfu n drop quietly n move on. u never know if that doesn't affect the author/translator/scanlation team negatively in their lives. especially when doing so on purpose with such intent is the worst and those ppl(also ruining accuracy of rating/popularity all over the place) should be banned imo 😒

Dex-chan lover
Masterpiece
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█