Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 57.1

Power Uploader
@Thelonewolf but they clearly said that they will release chapter in bunch every few month, and Few months is not 1 month but 2 or 3 even 4 month,

Group Leader
@Satyam_SSJ10 But that's the problem. They take a long time(3 months or more sometimes) to release 3 chapters max. If they could fix that and release at a better speed(like 4 chapters per 2 months, which would bring them up to date and give them time) it would be awesome

Dex-chan lover
I guess author just doesn't care anymore... it has became way too trashy

Aggregator gang
Isn't Rose supposed to be mostly expressionless? What's with those faces?

Tbh I find it ridiculous that the other scantalation group got hot and bothered when you guys decided to pick it up even though they hadn't put out anything in months!

Dragon(ess) : You fool, fear my power!

Diablo: I'm Diablo

Dragon(ess): Please don't kill me!

Maid: No, you're not going to desert the post :p

Yeah. pretty much the chapter

On the "sniping" ... seriously, why do so much of the translator groups around are so ... for a lack of a better word, immature? No one in here is commisioned by the author to translate any of the manga , thus no one "owns" a translation position, and, because of that no one is doing "sniping" by publishing their own translation. Can we as a community get some maturity on this matter, please?

Dex-chan lover
PT scans don't want their solo stuff on Mangadex anyway and only bothered to make their announcement about translating this again because they were "sniped"
The TL is now "motivated" it seems..lol...

So it's clear they weren't really interested in actively working on this so keep doing your thing, who cares about them really

Dex-chan lover
@capt_gigglepants she's kinda like Albedo. Rose is obsessed with him, but she doesn't mind him having a harem. In fact, she would only object to him having a harem if it might incite him to give her some corporal punishment (that she almost seems to derive sexual pleasure from the idea of).

Also fuck Project Time aka Champion Scans.

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf

They were relying solely on Cyborq to translate this because they were being nice to the one that started this. The whole reason why they post so many chapters in one post is because that dude would only get motivated to work if someone snipes.

That should tell you that unless they swap translators or someone snipes them, chapters ain't coming.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there I thought the mc found a dragon bro to explore the world with. And then the dragon got beheaded. I guess giving him an OP mount was asking for too much.

Please don't stop translating. The concept of sniping is idiotic. There is nothing wrong with having multiple translations, especially if the old translator is such a piece of shit that he sits on a popular series for months only to scramble together and screech like a harpy as soon as someone takes it from him.

Dex-chan lover
They were relying solely on Cyborq to translate this because they were being nice to the one that started this. The whole reason why they post so many chapters in one post is because that dude would only get motivated to work if someone snipes.

Market forces and the invisible hand would determine that if us readers want better quality and speed, we'll have to just keep sniping even if it is considered bad manners...

So... I'm not sure if he is doing himself a favour. It's all well and good if someone translates at their own pace. But then they cannot blame someone else sniping the series if the original translator took too long. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Respect can only bring you so far. Sooner or later the respect for the first translator is going to run out.

Double-page supporter
As a rule I dislike snipping because it hurts more in the long term. But as far as I'm concerned "snipping" a group that doesn't want their stuff on MD - the real reason for which is to attempt to force you onto their website - that doesn't even count as snipping. Instead you're doing a public service. It is better to pretend those groups don't even exist and carry on.

Of course letting a series go months in between is another situation where I can't consider it snipping and it is certainly helpful rather than harmful. So double the reason to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread