Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 57.1

Time to switch
From the next chapter onwards we will follow the next Ise(Isekai)kai:

How NOT to Summon a Virgin Dragon Lord!

About the aventures of a deceased dragon in his new life in another/another world.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's keep it to the new people who picked this up to do the translating and not PT, who doesn't really care to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Project time hasn't done a chapter since may, unless its a different language group or at least their website doesn't have this series updated

Group Leader
Please keep translating. The other group is just gonna release a few chapters and drop it for months like they always do.

@Temeraire
Que? Where are these advanced chapters in spanish? because here in MD there is just the translation to "mexican" (jajaja) until chapter 40.

Ive set my MD to exhibit all translations in any english, spanish or portuguese versions.

Nice, now diablo needs to save the dragon and take commend of the base by getting hit 'bot that watches the tomb' to recognise him as the owner. Assuming diablo has some kind of password or something, i can see it now "2D is the best" being the password or something equally cringy.

Thank you for translating the chapter, and please don't stop. There's no snipe here, Champion Scans already gone, they no longer exist, and now there's an Project Scan that take a long time to release the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@jessiej uhh... sorry, but, didn't you see the dragon getting beheaded and the dragon's basically falling off? I don't think tou can save someone with a servered head

Double-page supporter
aw...don't kill the virgin dragon...that makes me sad

The virgin dragon is doomed, this kind of manga only has space for 1 badass virgin male.

But in replace the harem is getting bigger.
Loli furry
Busty blonde elf
Virgin pure priestess
Loli demon queen
Yandere maid
(loading)...gunshooter machogirl

There is slot yet for a nynpho succubus, a japanese sword priestess and a princess.

Dex-chan lover
Is nothing in that place under Diablo's control, huh? It must have been a shitty home back in the game.

They just wasted a dragon that is strong enough to defeat <<strongest summon>>, and that can also talk. Wasteful.

Banned
For just a moment I worried the dragon was going to join the harem.

NOPE.

At this point I'm reading this manga out of spite. Every time I think the plot might finally get good it proves me wrong. How disappointing is it that none of the mobs in his own dungeon recognise him? All the girls are literally useless ecchi fillers, and every single battle is "oH sTaY bAcK tHe MiGhTy DiAbLo WiLL pRoTeCt yOu". We finally get cool powerful/interesting characters in the form of the demon girls, and they immediately get cut.
I've gotten to the point that I'm skipping entire panels in this dungeon arc because without fail every sentence of "plot delivery" has to be followed by "Oh as expected of diablo-sama" "Ohhh wow that's such a powerful thing to do-ssu!"
What's most annoying is the author constantly reminding us that diablo might run out of mp but you never see the consequence, or a change in the way that he uses magic. It's like the author writes 'I'm almost out of mp" and then goes through amnesia.

If you wan't smut, read a hentai. If you want a good manga, look elsewhere. This aint it chief.

Users who are viewing this thread