Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 57.1

Dex-chan lover
@refferee

I think once Dragon-kun learned about Diablo's harem, he would want to kill Diablo even more.

-------------------

I hope Hero Manhua and Reject Scans continue to work on this...... PT's isn't actually posting to Mangadex (they actively pulled all their stuff from here) and their translation for this only made it's way back to Mangadex because they are working with another group who does want it on Mangadex (or is indifferent).

Dex-chan lover
Wait... that's his dragon... he killed his own dragon... this is dumb... in fact, he should be stating that this is his dungeon to start with... would save a lot of trouble... feels like the author is needlessly dragging things out...

Fed-Kun's army
What if it is/was a female Dragon? After all he/she is talking about giving birth... well any way seems like a V-Card to the afterlife.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, are they just gonna ignore the fact that this dragon was also somehow transported from the game?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think that Diablo thought that since this is a different world and things such as summoning are considered "better" than his magic, he didn't expect anyone to know about his "game" world.

Who is this previous translation group? If its ptscans, ignore them and just do ur thing

Dex-chan lover
RIP Draggo, he was a link between the 2 worlds... and a fellow kindred virgin

Dex-chan lover
Of anyone wants to see it, this is ptscans post about it:

JULY 17, 2020
Regarding Isekai Maou
Hey there,

Regarding the latest ‘snipe’ on Isekai Maou, I’ve spoken with the releasers and actually asked them to continue releasing the chapters they’ve already completed (the next 2 parts that is) as I don’t want their effort to go to waste. I know just how rough that could be. Thankfully, they’ve agreed to drop the series after those parts thus allowing us to continue it. Please don’t cause any further trouble for them or us on the matter. Thanks.

Moving on.
Isekai Maou is done with Isekai Soul-Cyborg Translations, and we’re the guest of this joint project. As we reached out to them who were initially soloing it, it would 100% be wrong of us (PT) to dissolve the joint project and solo it – even if we’d be faster (since it’s incredibly easy to do) and may be for the better of the series. We’ve spoken with Cyborg about the possibility of PT soloing before. In response to that, Cyborg assured us that he still loves the series and would actively send us translations… As you already know, those translations comes in batches once every few months. Hopefully you understand our perspective on the joint project situation.

As Cyborg gains a ton of motivation to translate when sniping occurs, we’ll more than likely receive up to the latest raw chapter over the next week. We’ve already got all the cleans and redraws done, so those chapters will be out shortly following the arrival of translations. Once again, apologies for the delay on Isekai Maou despite it being out of our control.

With all that being said, we might be soloing the series in the future. If any translators are interested in the series, please DM Tallguy#6529 (our head-translator) on Discord.

Thank you.

Sorry for my awful English. I was woken up by a barrage of notifications not too long ago.

Group Leader
@Hollow7F so they are gonna continue the series and also translate all the chapters until what has been released ie chapter 59.1 soon. But what speed are they gonna release the future chapters cause until now, even though I appreciate the fact that they are continuing the series (one of my most favourite series), their translation speed is abysmal to be honest. If they atleast release 2 chapters per month( each chapter comes once every 2 weeks) it would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread