Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Group Leader
IDK if it's just me but the visuals in the anime are horrible

I expected Overlord-level edginess/emphasizing detail, but they look like classic harem bullshit in the anime with chubby lolis

the cover on the main page is fine alright but why does everyone look like they've gained baby fat at all parts of their bodies

@ichigoteguz

I doubt the scanlators are adding the censorship, especially with added graphics. It's likely due to different publication being used as the source. Like tanks vs mags vs web version, etc.

Supporter
@Vaqvbu1a

I didn't think of that, I found the uncensored raws so easily I didn't think there'd be different sources, honestly the more I read manga, the more I want to formally learn Japanese, but then I remember just how lazy I am ?

That added censorship was ridiculously stupid. Seems annoying that the Manga is not ahead of the anime.

cqz

What's up with the annoying and edgy comments in every chapter? The 12 year old humor is terrible.

Aggregator gang
@cqz: It's not on all of them. He stopped after a while (either out of boredom or the complaints). It only lasts for several chapters, but then we get good scanlations again. Good riddance. If making this terrible jokes was his only motivation, he should've let someone else do it from the beginning.

lol this is rare, in other words, my native language is ahead in the translation comparing it to the english one.

This is the most god awful manga I've ever read. The writing is terrible, the worldbuilding is completely non-existant and just about nothing happens. I've read all the way up to Chapter 40. NOTHING CHANGES. The MC isn't merely an idiot, he's someone who in real life is scared of his own shadow but, the story keep propelling him forward without him contributing anything. The art is ugly. The girls are all pedo bait and the magic is masturbation. I kept expecting all of this to be subverted somehow and some deeper, better plot or writing to emerge. None of that happened. The same boring, ugly, stupid manga kept plodding along page after page after page. I've never read a manga that's so long where nothing actually happens. Even the basic story arcs are boring. Every battle, he uses magic, it "drains" him of MP and then he goes back to his Inn room to rest. This is all just a plot device to get him in bed with these girls. It's so tiresome. Everything is stretched out. Finding out back stories takes ages. When you do, it's just for simple one dimentional charaters. How is this so popular?

Lighthearted comedy and stupidity you usually see in an isekai with occasional darkness behind the scenes, an interesting and actually competent main character you don't usually see in JP isekai, good characters/interaction between characters, interesting story. One of the best of comedy/ecchi isekai

If no groups release before I have more time off I'll crank out a few more dirty translations. I'll start looking for a better font option than last time.

Double-page supporter
Weak ass MC who can't and will never finish off any enemies. A demon king who can't kill and barely wins a fight, always running out of mp even though he's a mage class.

To anyone who was actually looking forward to my armature work, I've experienced a data loss and have to start over when my new drive arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread