Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Dex-chan lover
Good fucking god thank goodness that that Whitepod douche left the project. He was absolute cancer.

There's three more chapters available over on their site. They're collab chapters with Isekai Soul-Cyborg, so should be uploadable here, as per the rules set in the ex-Champion Scans group infobox thing.

I'm reading all this for the first time and this whitepod guy is a massive fucking douchebag, is he also the one creating those post-comic "edits" that are full of fucking 4-chan tier jokes and memes? I've only ever had this problem once before with the "Being revived as a goblin" series but at least they had the decency not to put their comments in the middle of the page and their tasteless jokes were only relegated to a single page.

Edit: If you wanna know where this unfunny douchebag's "Edits" and "Comments" end, it's around chapter 20 and after that the immediate quality of the scanlations immediately picks up.

Double-page supporter
Soooo.... 2 things-
1) yay for coming back after almost 4 months
2) srsly- "next chapter in a week"? So what's the point of uploading 3 latest chapters? Teaser? Kinda sucks but oh well- still happy this is back

I clicked the link and read it on their website. Apparently, according to the comments here, their website is a unmitigated mess that is impossible to navigate and read manga on. So I guess only big brain high IQ people can read the manga before 7 days are up. Sorry normies.

nice to see this series back here.
I can confirm the groups online reader is pretty akward to use. better than those that just use a blog page you gotta scroll on but still.

I don't mind groups using delays. I follow probably a hundred series or so where the groups delay a day or two compared to their own site.

I know they want that sweet traffick to stay motivated and stuff but 7 days delay? really?
drop it to 24h or maybe 3 days tops. no group with 7 day delay is gonna be popular let's face it.

Dex-chan lover
@GizmoJP Still the same group that threw a fit a few months back and left MD, just under a new name, so you can expect their policies to be the same too. Guess they came back cuz the money stopped flowing or something without MD support, who knows?

Could someone PLEASE replace all of [whitepod]'s translations with another scanlation group? Their ridiculous commentary is distracting and annoying.

Contributor
This serie deserve an anime season 2, first one was better than the manga somehow.

I hate Diablo. I absolutely hate him, he is the most bitch-ass, un-demon-king-like demon king ever. While I understand why he is like he is, I still hate him. He should be more like an actual demon king and less like an edgy anti-hero by being more evil, I didn't read this manga about a demon king to learn about what an edgy anti-hero would do in a situation. Everything else is fine tho, just standard isekai stuff.

Aggregator gang
@Vengeance22 Nah, the group leader's account still hasn't signed in for 6 months. Champion Scans (re-branded to Project Time) still doesn't upload to MD, these chapters are here because they are Joint chapters.

Back to using MD as my notification tool, and other aggregators for actually reading some manga.
<agg linkremoved>

Users who are viewing this thread