Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 76 - Abstinence Attack (10)

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaand here goes the chapter naming convention thrown out...
It was ridiculously lazy to copy the LN chapter names to begin with, but the manga already crossed from volume 5 chapter 2 Abstinence Attack to volume 5 chapter 3 Palmasque in the previous (manga) chapter, when morning came.
your pfp is quite fitting for this comment

Dex-chan lover
next month: 5 pages
Don't give them ideas!!!
Aaaaaaaand here goes the chapter naming convention thrown out...
It was ridiculously lazy to copy the LN chapter names to begin with, but the manga already crossed from volume 5 chapter 2 Abstinence Attack to volume 5 chapter 3 Palmasque in the previous (manga) chapter, when morning came.
your pfp is quite fitting for this comment
My pfp fits/suits me. Something fitting for that comment? That would be a facepalm.
What will happen in the next manga chapters will make a bit sense to the name change delay, but this whole ordeal would not be necessary if the Japanese publisher would not chop the story to tiny droplets for each month.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the plot? I feel like 76 chapters in, there should be a goal or some objective to reach. The story (tbf there wasn't much of one) has been at a standstill for almost a year. I feel like it's time to do something.

It is supposed to be a slice of life story, not sure if it's tagged that way though. I read through the web novel about 2 years back and that was over two hundred chapters and they hadn't even reached winter of the first year, tbh I'm not even sure if they'd reached fall. The plot is basically he gets yeeted off to the new world and starts dungeon crawling in between bang hot chicks. Or banging hot chicks in between dungeon crawls, take your pick.
Figure that there is at least six months before he adds another party member, possibly a year given how short these chapters have gotten.
At least another year after that for number four and six months to a year after that for number five.

Dex-chan lover
Do you really need to do that for a pill? I mean, characters do all sorts of weird shit for fanservice, but this just seems like she wanted to do it. Which isn't necessarily wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Do you really need to do that for a pill?
Read LN volume 5 chapter 3 from part 1 to part 3 for far more detailed description.
The poisoning/pill administration scene is from part 2-3, but the 1st half of part 2 covers a scene (highly unfortunately) not depicted in the manga.
They find a treasure chest, MC fears that it's a mimic.
If one would start from part 2, (from the 4th word alone) one would want to read part 1 immediately, wondering about what happened.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread