Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - Palmasque (1)

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure i understand why he cant go into town due to the card card check, is it because of his skills or status?
So he doesnt have the class adventurer unlocked, which is the class with field walk. So the problem is he would have to use "field walk" in front of someone who is going to check his card. This would set off all kinds of alarms. There is problems with getting the class as well, he has to level explorer enough, which is easy, but then has to go to the adventures guild which is rival to the explorers and use their job change, which he is worried how that will work with him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused at the end of the chap. He says "I'll leave the party window open, so come to me asap when I return to Palmasque", implying he's gonna stay on the other side of the door / not be in Palmasque for a bit until they're supposed to come back. But at the end of the chap, he just decides to wait in a room in the Palmasque adventurer's guild?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused at the end of the chap. He says "I'll leave the party window open, so come to me asap when I return to Palmasque", implying he's gonna stay on the other side of the door / not be in Palmasque for a bit until they're supposed to come back. But at the end of the chap, he just decides to wait in a room in the Palmasque adventurer's guild?
I believe he just wanted to take a quick break to recover his MP before leaving Palmasque, which is what he'll do at the start of chapter 78.

Dex-chan lover
I've got to question why an orb of self-destruction (previously mentioned by Alan in chapter 21) is the standard gift to celebrate the birth of a child.

EDIT: Never mind. The light novel explains it, but the manga left out the detail. Apparently, young children (under three years old) don't have enough mana to use an orb of self-destruction properly, and if they do try to use it, the resulting explosion isn't enough to kill the child, but it still counts as using magic, thereby unlocking the Mage job.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's strictly prohibited to take anyone off the island? So in other words it's illegal to help a citizen escape? Did I understand this correctly? This place sounds like isekai Soviet Union / North Korea.
I think it's more of the commerce reason, them having unique artisanal/production classers/businesses/products and them not wanting those to get outta their circulatory control maybe...? Just a guess.

Dex-chan lover
iire, only adventurers can use dungeon walk but the mc is an explorer.

I think only adventurers or some relevant class can only use the 'Field Walk' skill. If they check his intelligence card and see his class as anything but that, there will be problems.
So he doesnt have the class adventurer unlocked, which is the class with field walk. So the problem is he would have to use "field walk" in front of someone who is going to check his card. This would set off all kinds of alarms. There is problems with getting the class as well, he has to level explorer enough, which is easy, but then has to go to the adventures guild which is rival to the explorers and use their job change, which he is worried how that will work with him.
Are Sherry and Roxanne Adventurers? Didn't he originally arrive with someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread