Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Quratar (3)

For some reason I have a feeling a purple haired elf will join the party eventually. Idk why but it just seems likely.

Dex-chan lover
@kagi92
cherish these chapters, cause afterwards were getting sherry the dorf, and it wont be one on one lovey dovey for a long long while.

Contributor
Roxanne got jealous!? How cute can she be?! 😳

Really everyone that didn't rate this series at least 8 stars shouldn't be allowed to vote at all~ 😱🤗✋😝

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh the header pic makes it look like he has a vag especially with that hand there....wait what was this chapter about?

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne so cute >.>

People gotta stop picking up their pitchforks.

@Mewples

Heya Frostleaf, still as cute as ever :>

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

Nah, just people in the comment section hunting each other.

Anyway, I'm going to E2 Frostleaf and Manticore for the meanwhile :>

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

Hehe, I don't have 3 gacha games on my phone for nothing~! I can grind and drink those sanity potions like water.

You need a scythe to complete the getup~! and a little bit of salt and bait to throw at other people >.>

Fed-Kun's army
@winchan
I got more gacha games but it’s exceedingly compilcaited...I don’t think their potions tho

Then after that just let it reap fuufuuffufufuuu

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

They're called Top Emergency Sanity Potions.. more or less antidepressant drugs for the Doctor, I guess? CE-5 and LS-5 take a lot of sanity >.>

See the world burn~~!!

Fed-Kun's army
@winchan

....my god it makes it sound so depressing ...already know I mastered thoose places but I haven’t been playing since it cuts out near mission complete and acts as a fail.....I even went on a gacha spree and it crashed I am not certain if I got the bag of bodies but I like to think I did

Or melt.....muhahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

Oof, needs an update, you're getting quite some bugs there; feed them a bunch of gold plated cards for insurance hehe

then poof~~!! gon hahaha :>

Fed-Kun's army
@winchan Oh my thst much exp? I haven’t the LMD to back it up lol...though I made Frostleaf Elite 2 today....

More like.....ewww why is it wet...

Gotta say, it's quite interesting that Roxanne immediately picked up that the property manager got her math wrong as soon as she added the saucepan to the price calculation, then distracted her. That look of "Wait, the price went down?" was subtle, and she acted on it fast. Always covering for Michio and helping him out, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread