Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Quratar (3)

Contributor
@teddeh Yes, in the WN only the next harem member really keeps her personality and that's only because she acts as the encyclopedia. Hopefully the manga will be better about it.

i was wondering too, the title does not match, this has been going for a while now 25chaps but still no harem.

@humbleoverlord
eh? you mean there'll be like 30 chaps more to introduce another girl?

Dex-chan lover
Well this manga has been pretty heavy on lore and mechanics so far with a little service put in between.
I actually don't mind since there is progress.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi based on how fluffy got jealous here just from overly familiar merchant banter, I have no doubt there is going to be some drama.

@theskrie what do you mean by keeping their personalities?

Contributor
@icarushector Roxanne devolves into a machine that spouts "as expected of master," the next member is passable because she's the voice of reason and knowledge,
the third is all about FISH! and language barriers, fourth is born-a-slave+big tits, and fifth is out for revenge and was also essentially intimidated into having sex with Michio.
The problem is that the author phones it in for the group's life outside of the dungeon and sex. Hopefully the manga will do better.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the Slice of Life thing, i hope the loli get's in the group soon, aside from the ones that wants a couple romance (they i can really understand) and the SJWs who don't want a loli (they are just stupid) i would like more characters because it adds more storylines and more different situations, it's also rare to see an MC who actually wants and have sex with his harem

Dex-chan lover
@theskrie I mean, other than "scared" I can't remember much about what she was like before the puppy-like adoration. The manga has developed far better than many other isekai slave romance stories, even some just romance type manga fall short of this, so I have some faith in it.

Dex-chan lover
The big thing that the manga has done already is get rid of most of his massive paranoia & anxiety about what he thinks everybody else is thinking about his actions. Its just a panel or two about how he shouldn't be seen doing stuff that no one else can do, not half a chapter of paranoid internal monologue. I'm hopeful that they'll continue to fix issues that became larger problems in the WN over time.

Users who are viewing this thread