Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Quratar (3)

The problem is that the author phones it in for the group's life outside of the dungeon and sex. Hopefully the manga will do better.

Ahhh I wouldn't count on it. Stuff like having complexity and opinions only serves to cut off potential customers. They're all gonna be waifus.

Honestly I can't even say it's wrong - diminishing returns due to waifu saturation means if you have them all on screen at the same time all the time, maybe it's better that only a few of them are actually relevant. Waifu inequality is real.

Sorry Yoshino, you'll always get minimum screen time and only head pats.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to think the author or MC is a sociopath with the detail he is describing stuff with, the way characters eyes are drawn, the way MC is concerned about how his facial expression looks and the way Roxanne is treated.

@Dagger Oh, yeah. The MC in this manga is a trash person, no doubt. I mean, he murdered people back when he was earning bounties. They were like lvl 2 thieves. Thats basically a person who stole some food or something at some point in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Now we get... Sjw for literally characters that were fodder.

#ThievesLifeMatter

Dex-chan lover
@Tacred
This is a world where swapping the loot can send you to slavery. A world where slavery is pretty much norm.
And I recall (at least in manga) the bandits he hunting for bounties are quite high-leveled.

He might not knight in shining armor, but alignment wise he pretty much a true neutral at very least.

@otakuouzu That's fine for people from that world, but he aint from it. By our world's standards he is a trash person. Didn't even ask why she was enslaved. Dunno what happens in the novel if there is one, but id bet she was sold after being kidnapped or to pay a debt or some shit. Then some horny kid went and bought her and raped her. Yeah, guy is trash.

@Tacred Actually he did. He asked how taxes work in their world and that is where you find out how she became a slave. He parents died and her aunt was taking care of her. They didn't have enough money to pay for the taxes so they(the aunt) sold her.

@turokhunter Don't remember that part. Did he ask how she became one or did he ask about taxes and she volunteered the information? Cause they aren't the same thing. Doesn't change the fact that he made a blameless girl into his fuck slave.

Dex-chan lover
@Tacred yeah, there is nothing saying he can't release her from the slave contract. I understand why a slave may be important. You are in a far away place with totally different laws of nature and a strange culture. You need to adapt, but you are not strong enough to do it alone. you need a trust worthy person. A slave is someone who can't betray you. I'd have no problem buying one telling them my intention and if they fullfill what I need I will release them of the slave contract. then it would be their choice of what to door where to go. Though I would want to teach them something that will make it so they could never end up a slave again. Meanwhile most are sexslave bs, though the mangaka got some serious skill in drawing them h-scenes

Group Leader
In case people were wondering about the wok and other generic japanese items being found in another world; These Japanese items are super special, unique, and superior even in other worlds and in no way originated from china.

Aggregator gang
don't like it? don't read it. stop fucking bothering everyone with your worthless opinion. real slavery is illegal and severely punishable, everything else is irrelevant. let people enjoy whatever fiction they like, fucking snob.

Double-page supporter
@wildfire_desu
Hmm. Don't you like it when someone doesn't like it? Than don't read it either, just make your brain believe is a smudge on the screen ;)🤓

@wildfire_desu Fucking lol. This guy cant differentiate between not liking a character in a manga and not enjoying the manga itself. Look at how mad he is!

Dex-chan lover
Bed bugs can hide in the bed frames too so better be safe and buy a new one

Hope you guys do some of the later chapters, enjoying the uncensored english chapters from the volumes directly :D

Users who are viewing this thread