Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Soap (4)

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne is such a good character it sucks that the rest of the cast isn't on par.

Dex-chan lover
@macdon42084 it’s a slice of life manga so the sex is part of the story. Plus there’s no plot so there’s really nothing to progress.

this is what we all want to do in our world
but our world is so fuck up we have read or watch it through the act of fictional characters

Dex-chan lover
I'm still wondering how they gonna handle the harem in this story when even only roxanne already very good.
Hopefully its doesn't go downhill at that point.
Also for anyone else complaining, noticed the smut tag? Just exclude the tag if you don't wanna read manga with sex on them.

Dex-chan lover
d'awww look at "who are close" blush part. Cute Roxanne. Tbh, I don't see the need for a harem when you already have her :p

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fuck you dumb manwhore she already knows you want to fuck her 24/7 why lie and feign innocence

Less of this and more dungeon explanation. This feels exactly like an erogame I played back in the day, I’d speed through to get to the fighting(jrpg part) because it was done so well.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I’ve gotten comfortable with this routine, I don’t want him to have a harem anymore... (especially since the next one is some loli character)

They’re so compatible

Fuck y'all haters, %90 of the isekais are just crappy harem mangas with beta ass mcs who are horny ass fuck but too afraid to have sex. This guy knows what he wants, goes and buys best waifu Roxanna (Raphtalia (she is still minor, she just growed up fast because of her level) or other isekai waifus) and fuck her good. Im gonna admit, slavery part aint nice but at least he doesnt try to gotta catch ’em all (yet). This is just a hentai with isekai plot and it is generic as fuck but at least it is honest and doesnt try to hard to be quirky. Art is nice, Roxanna is a gift from gods both personality and looks. Mc isnt fully retarded. Very chill, comfy manga. 6.9/10 i didnt meant to make funny number, this manga just doesnt deserve 7 but it is nice to read.
Nice!
Except last part, whole thing is sarcasm. Stop expecting more from my comfy isekai hentai with sweet Roxanna

Dex-chan lover
For a series with harem in the title, the MC and author by extension, seem pretty fixated on its one female lead.

But fluffy sex with one lady isn't bad either so whatev

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe its not hentai

p1k0srjhv3n31.png

Users who are viewing this thread