Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Soap (4)

@ashenwind I completely agree! I don't expect nor want some Demon Lord or a Devil Organization wanting to destroy the world for X reason. This manga is about a Guy who wanted a daily fullfilling life on a phantasy world (with sex of course, he himself said It on the first chapter) and I prefer It that way! 😤

Dex-chan lover
@theShear ah k, but like i mentioned, single pairings are fine too since the artist is really fleshing out their love life. It's just....we're 33 chapters in and there's only 1 girl but there's "harem" in the title. I'd love if there was more foreshadowing but eh, pacing i guess.

Dex-chan lover
@theShear ah shit, is it a tsundere or typical petanko angsting about itty bitty kitty titties?

I'm really done with tsunderes, the petanko shit i can probably stomach for longer if tsundere as an archetype goes away for awhile.

i love this mange for so many reasons... you can't get more wholesome and warm like this... is this what a happy couple is? what is this!! i want to know!! ;-; what kind of relationship is as wholesome as this... at this point i am just feeling happy watching them feeling all wholesome'n shit xD

TO EVERYONE WHO WANT THIS MANGA TO BE LICENCED IN ENGLISH.
Seven Seas Entertainment (https://sevenseasentertainment.com/) holds surveys every month to ask which non-licenced manga to licence and publish in English.

So for the people who would like this to get licenced in English, take this survey.

The survey is available on the right side of the seven seas entertainment homepage with a hamster image below the search bar.

Tell your friends and people you know who likes this manga to take the survey and fill this manga name to licence in both the columns.

ISEKAI MEIKYUU DE HAREM WO - Fill this in 'what manga would you like us to licence' section.

Popularity and numbers is all that matters for publishers. Take this survey every month and overwhelm them with numbers until this manga gets licenced in English.

ISEKAI MEIKYUU DE HAREM WO​

@muser Frankly, I don't want it to be licenced, because if it is licenced, they will just remove it from Mangadex and I will have to read it from somewhere else

@KatilTekir No it wouldn't be removed from Mangadex just because it is licenced. For example; Parallel Paradise, One Punch Man, Shikkaku mon no Saikyou no Kenja, Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and many more are licenced, but these series are still being fantranslated and are available on Mangadex.

@muser They still might remove though, its all up to the scanlation group. And I have seen my fair share of groups deleting/stopping scans

@KatilTekir If the scanlation group deleted the chapters after this gets licenced in english, then we can just purchase the officially translated manga.

Well, maybe ''you'' can, but I can't, along with lots of people in Dex. There are no official ways to buy them in my country, and plenty of people can't because 1 volume equals to their monthly expense

Wish I could support author in any monetary way, but alas, I don't get to choose where I am born. So a Jolly Roger flag for me!

Banned
@muser : A better question is how we can stop it being licensed... since that lowers accessibility, and basically there is no benefit to it whatsoever. Besides, I don't read hardcopy any more. Not for books nor manga.

@ SotiCoto :No, just because this gets licenced doesn't mean that it gets lower accessibility (EX: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Arifureta, and.......). The manga will be completely adapted and there is no fear of the original manga being dropped, because it got licenced in English. I hope that seven seas entertainment will licence this series.

Licenced manga are also available in digital format. You can just purchase it and read it digitally.​

@KatilTekir There are plenty of websites (Piracy Websites) to download Licenced digital manga. Just because it gets licenced doesn't mean that it is not accessible. If this gets licenced then there is no fear of the original manga being dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread