Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Dex-chan lover
@Banshie
*did some edits*

I... dont think it was ever mentioned the legal age in the isekai world.
In the real world however the legal age for sex in japan is alot lower then most countries.
16 is usually consiferd the more "tastefull" limit, but striktly legaly speaking you can have sex with people of age 13 and above if they agree to it.

So no, but also yes depending on where in the world you are.
The #age of consent# as its usually referd to changes from 21 all the way down to 9
Now that said, you can also be legaly able to have sex and still be a minor in some of those places.
Being a minor is not always based on the age of consent, but can also for example be based on the age of drinking or the age of when you are legally allowed to live on your own.
wowbcinfmrh21.jpg

Every time i read this i try convince myself its wholesome, but then i remember that roxanne is only with mc cause she is forced to as a slave, like there is no love between them and its the most realistic slave master relationship i have seen in any manga. It just bothers me cause roxanne is a really kind and soft girl, yet mc has sex with her as she has no say in the matter because she is a slave.

@FRASH_18 Did you even read the chapters? This is one of the best wholesome and romantic manga. Anyone who says otherwise either didn't read the chapters or just assuming the story based on the comments. This is one of the best wholesome and romantic manga.

@muser bro i literally just re-read this manga all over again, trust me it is not wholesome😂 it is rather extremely smuty lol

As someone who has just re-read this manga, I can firmly say for those who have not read this yet, to view the relationship between mc and roxanne as a realistic slave master relationship, no romance shit where mc saves her or gives her the option of being free. The best comparison i can make of their relationship is that of a realistic dog and its master. If you re-read this and view it as a dog and master relationship, then everything makes sense. Like why would you want to let your dog go free?

Wtf author why do you need to create a harem?

Everything was fine when it's just the two of them.

He's single handedly disrupting the accounts of every shop 3 towns around.
It'd be a fair argument to tell Roxanne that he wants to change it first because he loves her and secondly because her behaviour after changing it would prove she's acting on esteem and not fear, obvs her asking for it to be kept the same proves her conviction and attitude, but still.

lol the fuck is that haircut 🤣

also people in the comments triggered because the morals of a fantasy world are different 😂.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the relationship between Roxane and MC is similar to Raphtalia and Naofumi, but this one is more sexually intimate rather than Father - Daughter relation.

Even though Naofumi and Raphtalia ended up together in the end

Users who are viewing this thread