Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Dex-chan lover
the author had a chance for making her a legal loli since she's a dwarf BUT NAH BABY underaged girls sell well amirite

Dex-chan lover
Did everyone forget how old the MC is? He was talking about how awful highschool was in chapter 0, aka he is also 16-18. He is not a pedo for wanting to have sex with girls in his age bracket.

There, all the batotoians who whined about lack of harem can shut up.

I'm just waiting for foxgirl to forget how to sprout any words except "as expected of master".

Kind of wishing this artist wasnt wasted on this series.

Fed-Kun's army
FILTHY KNIFE EAR IMPOSTER!
How do they even end up as slaves is that ever explained? I will raise an eyebrow with firm incredulity if a sixteen y/o is a master anything smith.

I wish this series would get axed so Hyouju Issei can work on something interesting.

This mc is fucking annoying when he thinks highly of himself for microeconomic "tips" like +30% bartering.

He's op enough to become worldwide company ceo and break the economy in less than 1 week.

I wish the story would reach the point where all slaves forget how speak words besides "praise master". Then it might get axed.

It's better if one pretends this is videogame let's play or some bs

Dex-chan lover
@deltarayedge Even if this gets shitcanned, that doesn't mean the artist will get employed on something else immediately after. Let's not hope for unemployment difficulties on artists we actually like, since that's kind of a dick move.

I don't really like the attitude of that MC. This BS about her honour as a warrior being sullied if she lets him die, and he accepted it like it's nothing.

If he really does accidentally, she will be put to death for no reason, that's honestly just stupid. Instead he should've freed her from this rule and told her to live a happy live even if anything happened to him, if he truly cares about her.

@glomoro true, but issei-sensei could write chars/a plot 50x better than this himself if his doujins are any indication.

Not that japan would care since well written senien gets axed in favour of this isekai garbage that can be deconstructed instantly. A few quality works were axed last week.

I'd like the mc more if he was an asshole because he's oh so careful when his cheats should render anything less than a general useless on him.

But no, let's be pretenous humble and praise myself for being smart having a 30% discount and a few noble friends. And also a slave harem but treat the slaves like equal wives so he can pretend it's not a bad thing.

And also pretend we're playing mindless DQ or something.

This is what sells in japan, and probably most of the world...

I'm a batotoian so i whinge about shit i hate and still read it /s

hes kind and gentle. isekai mcs really are a cut above the rest huh. zero personality and boring character oh well 😒

Users who are viewing this thread