Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Got excited as soon as I saw the title of the chapter was Sherry and wasn't disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
'Loli' has joined the party ... Pedo go BBBRRRRRRTTTTTT! I ain't gonna lie though ... those thighs ... I mean she's cute.

63167938.jpg

lol
FINALLY another girl in this harem. Dont get me wrong i like Roxanne and all her scenes but I was tired of waiting for the other girls; especially when they were constantly teasing them with that colored pic of Roxanne and Sherry lol (the same one in this chapter). Now let the harem finally begin lol.

Group Leader
@ciera sure but it's 2020 ( i know the ln's been around since like early 2010s still)
you'd think by now

they'd grow out of those trends

or not, but still jesus

Dex-chan lover
Fuck’s sake, author. Couldn’t make her at leasst a bit older?

Edit: Scratch that, this is one of the rare ones where he actually started young so it ain’t creepy as fuck. Most of these are salarymen in kid bodies.

@Kayriel
"Do... do you people not understand that properly-managed"
Most people don't understand that. People have prejudice against multiple-partner relationships, compare them with cheating, and that's why things like polyamory faq exists. Also, some view harem mangas as wish-fullfillment, possibly with self-insert.

Dex-chan lover
And that's finally the introduction of Girl2.... so I guess by chapter 80 or so we'll finally be up to 3 and have a more proper harem. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread