Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Not that I'm complaining, but what brought on the sudden influx of chapters? It's been once a month for the longest time

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, i thought the 30% selling buff wasn't suspicious, was there a chapter where it becomes a problem? Maybe it's because if he sold only one item and got more than he should would be more suspicious than selling multilple, but i don't remember if such a situation happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
He is just paranoid.

Also the buff only activates if he sells more than one item at a time. Because
nobody does math by themselves, merchant classes get a "calculator" skill and his skill just adds x1.3 or x0.7 to end of their skill without them seeing it

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@starburst98
That makes sense, also, a skill like that would be very useful irl XD

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t really like her design much in the LN Art, but the manga is quite the improvement. Those thigh highs and tights/spandex really make her thighs stand out. So THICC.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So it's that kind of dwarf. Muscled hairy and bearded men, petite loli women.

Have to say that if I didn't know her hair was lavender from the colored images, I would just assume it was black due to how dark the manga made it.

sudah Roxanne sekarang sherry kah... mantap.... suka aku sistem/situasi dunia ini manga...
(tidak perlu cari(dekatin), tapi beli)
dari titelnya kayak harem advan dan ahir hamil siapa..... berahir slow life kah....

Users who are viewing this thread