Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Dex-chan lover
In Japan, the UK, most parts of Europe, etc., it's 16. In the UK, that's also the enlistment age. Typically speaking, the age of adulthood is tied to "how quickly can we make our boys into soldiers?", and it's kind of hard to justify one form of adulthood without the other. It's really tough to justify saying something like, "yeah, you're old enough to die for your country, but if you sleep with someone your age, you'd go to prison".

In most situations where the age of consent is any younger than the age of enlistment, it's usually for marriage reasons. Most places with an age of consent under the age of enlistment are probably still gonna send someone to prison if they're porkin' anyone under that age.

Double-page supporter
Snipe TL-er : "Hey, I'm fast!"

[Soseki Scans | Gk007Scan] be like : "I'M SPEED" 😎

Enough with jokes.
Finally we got to see MC second slave. Even though idk how the LN ver. art looks like. As expected from DJ artist, even loli model figure are drawn perfectly. 😙

I really want to become his/her student now. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
in novel its not crystal but card (well, it doesnt matter), and i think sherry didnt even have such level. (i already dint remember clearly, its a long time i read it)

about time for the 2nd slave 30 chapters in another manga about mc gets isekai and gets slaves he already has 5 up to chapter 35

Dex-chan lover
@nogenem I mean, at ~5-7 chapters per tankoubon, we've already had 6 solid volumes of what has to be the longest monogamous relationship in a manga that started during the story. I think it was a good run.

Dex-chan lover
so its time to stop the fluffy romance and bring the boring harem? i knew that will happen but still. well maybe it will be good

(sorry bad english probably)

Dex-chan lover
She's cute but everybody knows dwarven females have beards. She's probably an elf with dwarfism but the slave merchant is peddling her as "a dwarf" to increase her value.

Oh boy, Did not expect for her to be a dwarf. Things about to get spicy ? I hope so.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ The Level is accurate from what I remember.
He was lucky too that it was just 10 as any higher would mean she can't acquire the Job.

Users who are viewing this thread