Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Dex-chan lover
eh, author made Roxanne such a perfect (and "convenient") girl that I'd be surprised if any other girl becomes half as likable. To the point I can't even really be excited to the idea of this harem expanding.
And so far in the looks department, this girl is no match for Roxanne.

So Roxanne is fine with succ-ing him but a mere indirect kiss gets her blushing?

@Fluffyfish same. It'll be hard to top Roxanne in this series, and considering how it took them so long to introduce another one, I doubt it'll happen. I wanna brush her tail too.

Murica and Malta: "16? pedo's on the run, call FBI"

rest of the world: "who cares, their legal so let em hump... and also she's not under 10 dorks"

Finally it's time to get the second girl

If it's this long to introduce Sherry, how long it will be to introduce the other 3 girls?

This guy learned his lesson from the last time he bought a slave. Remember how that merchant had him dancing to his tune like a doll in a music box? Glad his trying to improve.

Dex-chan lover
While most fags are complaining on depiction of slavery in a fantasy fiction, and harem in a bloody manga that has harem in the title.

I gotta say Roxanne's reaction with the indirect kiss with sharing the tea cup was cute.
And Sherry will be last good character with actual working brain cells introduced.

Aggregator gang
About that loli lookin dwarf...
What's funny is that everyone thinks the Loli is an old lady because she has thin ears and apparently as dwarves age they don't change in appearance much but their ears thin over time.

Users who are viewing this thread