Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

@Derael Did it occur to you that she said that because she truly cares about him? He even brings up the possibility of accidental death.

reu

Dex-chan lover
WHERE THE HELL IS HER BEARD?
Now that's a grudging

Maybe it's because she is only 16. If dwarves live half a thousand years she'd only be 3years old in humie years

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Roxanne has noticed the indirect kiss while the MC retains the hero trait of missing the obvious. Considering Roxanne's personality I believe MC overthinking about her getting jealous of him or being upset getting more female slaves. Most likely as long as he always continues morning/evening ritual with her and the newbies respect him and pull their weight she'll be ok with almost anything. Although would likely strictly train anyone who tries to laze around or act rudely to him and refuse a full time maid/servant who will only do chores around the house (and completely taking away some jobs Roxanne does for him rather than just helping out.)
Considering Sherry's name is the chapter title there's a good chance MC is either going to get her now or soon in the future. That and raise her into a Master Smith, although is probably going to have to do some research and a fair amount of hoop jumping first.

In LN instead of Skill Crystals it's Skill Cards. Personally I think Cards are better because can tell what card it is just by looking even if doesn't have text while the Crystal would need either an identify skill or pay someone to examine it. Although anyone selling either would likely have a reputable third party can request an appraiser for to verify it is what they said it is instead of a fake or a different skill.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet healthy loli-looking waifu slave material. Roxanne is best, but I waited for Sherry too long, I feel kind of happy seeing her in this chapter.

Hope you guys like the new girl. It takes fucking AGES for each additional member of his harem to get added. The one I want is the 4th one and I may not see her in the manga until like, 2024.

Fed-Kun's army
Roxanne starting out as a slave is icky enough but putting that aside the MC already has a primo wife material party member who loves him more than anything on earth and he’s too busy looking for another slave to bang lolol.

I really wish it would stay him and Roxanne romantically speaking

Dex-chan lover
wait...credits-page-purple-hair girl is a dwarf? and that's supposed to be a half a twintail instead of a ponytail? i thought we're getting an elf waifu...

seriously tho Sherry's hairstyle is kinda weird

It really kind of bothers me that he hasn't just freed her already. I know that it might hurt her pride or whatever, but it's kind of fucked up to me that someone with our modern sensitivities is willingly keeping a slave. Doesn't it ever cross his mind that their relationship could be even better if they were equals? And now with him getting a second slave, and just the general way all the slaves seem happy and healthy, it just seems like this manga is saying slavery is great.

Users who are viewing this thread