Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

@deltarayedge Since you have read the LN, can you give me info about the freemen (free citizen) class he has? Are details about classes explained in light novel?
The info I know right now is:
Royalty and Nobility
Freemen (100 Thousand nars per year)
Ordinary Citizen (30 Thousand nars per year)
Slaves (10 Thousand nar per year for each slave owned)

@sodah This manga has various equipment classes (or types), which shouldn't be confused with actual weapon names. Examples of equipment classes could include but aren't limited to 1-handed sword, 2-handed sword, shield, hammer, staff, wand, shoes, light armor, heavy armor, gloves, helmet, ring, earring, bracelet, necklace, etc. The basic idea of course is that certain classes are more proficient with certain equipment types. You wouldn't give a wizard a 2-handed sword and you wouldn't give an explorer a wand.

Hammer class includes anything that uses centrifugal momentum to cause impact bludgeoning or spike damage. Generically and not specifically to this manga, this could include clubs, maces, morning stars, war hammers, flails, etc.

1-handed sword class could include any bladed weapon that is designed be wielded in one hand. This could include the longsword, short sword, dagger, katana, wakizashi, rapier, cutlass, sabre, shotel, jian, dao, kopish, etc.

@muser nope, i can't remember a lot It was basically a bunch of let's play diary styled writing that wasn't that memorable.

roughly after this arc, he meets some nobles and iirc some small rank things may have been explained there? other than that, don't expect the series to ever explain any mechanics that aren't directly related to dungeoning, training or trading. Basically only expect anything to get minimally explained in the context of praising how smart the MC is for getting "a good deal" or how his OP abilities are better than others. Good worldbuliding this series is not. I can't remember if dungeons were ever explained. I do remember him explaining smithing for dozens of chapters as it was pretty much like playing a bad K-MMO.

some slave rights/laws were expanded upon a bit later at some point, probably every time he visits the slave shop aka the next harem member joins. i think tax info was expanded upon there but I really don't remember too well. For sure it's more detailed than what the manga provides.

you could probably skimread the LN/WN, much of it is skippable as it's meaningless monolguing about stat blocks.

Seeing a Jealous Roxanne is pretty refreshing and her boasting about being number 1 slave lol,but how are all the slaves(Roxanne and Sherry) that he buys is a virgin?

Fed-Kun's army
@Jethzki I think it's a marketing technique, they are slaves and the buyer is a young healthy man, there's also a sexually transferred disease which made the virgin unlikely to have that disease, those are a plus point for slaves and can raise their value. That's might be why the slave trader trying to appeal the MC with the young virgin slave since he can use that to persuade them to buy the slaves. There's also might be other slaves in the back that is not a virgin, but a merchant needs to show their most valuable products first. Or it's just the author's fantasy. after all, the human is a slave to their lust and desire.

P.S. we also never saw any other slave from that slave trader other that those two.

Dex-chan lover
Sherry's doubt and confusion are very cute and I hope that stays for a while to balance Roxanne's yesmannery

Also, I can't get over how much I hate that first page spread. Every time I see it I feel like I accidentally opened up an NTR isekai instead of a harem isekai. the doped out faces and the seedy grin on a mostly obscured face... ugh.

Double-page supporter
Glad this turned out pretty well! The pace could use a bit more slowing down, though that's just my preference.

Dex-chan lover
@DragonRider45 Actually what you said was pretty much the explanation in the earlier chapters for why Virgins are preferred so you hit the Nail on the Head. On a Side note we did see some others, the Combat Slaves that helped protect the merchant House at the Arc where the MC turned that poor Lvl 3 Thief into Modern Art and got Magic.

@DragonRider45 In the LN the trader also shown other slaves, but it all dudes. I think that was not an important scene to be included in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread