Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

Dex-chan lover
Sad that we're caught up with the raws, but at least we finally have the next girl. Sexytimes with Roxanne were nice, but getting a bit stale without any real story to go along with it. Hopefully this spices it up for a while.

that's odd, i dont remember roaxanne having any dark yandere/mindless sex slave personality this early?

she's supposed to become some mindless slaver trainer later on where she instantly breaks every girl that joins the party
and her only lines are "as expected of master" or "respect master or else"

but this happens like a loooooooooooooooooot later, she still has some personality for now.

i guess some find that hot, i find it boring and might as well hire sexbots.

Dex-chan lover
@deltarayedge Well that description is a little much. I think in this case she realises that she won't be alone with him anymore which worsened her mood until he indirectly told her (at least that's how she understood it) that she is still number 1. In short it was a sudden bout of Jealousy that didn't last "for now".

Dex-chan lover
@deltarayedge Not the first Time they did that, the value of the Thieves Bandanna in the First Chapters was greatly increased. I assume to make the punishment seem less disproportionate.

Dex-chan lover
Did he seriously say to her she can think of him similar to a god? Does he really think that won’t have repercussions?

Dex-chan lover
@simetris Yeah, this one is taking its time to introduce the harem members I guess. Perhaps preferable to "here's 3 to 5 girls all at once to start out with, enjoy trying to keep track of which is which, they're kind of all the same anyway."

Thanks for the chapter, I hope the manga keeps the bathing scenes to a couple for girl from now on, I need moar harem members!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread