Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

If I remember the jobs skill only available if he equipped it in job slots right?
Yep, explaining that without UI context would definitely confuses the matter even more

Fed-Kun's army
One of the things i always liked in this novel was the 30% discount. It isnt even strange that no merchant doubts the price they give. The calculation skill will have been tested and tested and tested, to the point that someone adding up actually counting and getting a different price would be seen as making a mistake. The skill is something every single person with a merchant job has and it has never given a wrong answer. Why bother to learn to calculate when this skill will do it all and never fail?

Oh and best girl is finally here. Roxanne always annoyed me in the novel though i do like her more in the manga, but Sherry will always be my fav and she looks amazing in this too.

Contributor
Good, wait another year before next girl, and more 3 years for all the other girls to join. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I like how enthused Roxanne is to be the alpha bitch. She made sure to secure her position with her very first words to Sherry.

SOON(TM)
sbhaNTe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@SunDial
lol Roxanne seems more like the type to start giving Sherry tips. "Master prefers it when you move your tongue THITH WEY"

I wonder if the guy ever thinks about why he's selling at -30% at any point in time.

Dex-chan lover
Legal loli? I am all up for harems, but lolies are just a step too far for me.

love how the dog girl enthusiastically says shes the number one slave, stockholm syndrome
is strong within the small brain of a dog

That is definitely fast, thanks!
My depiction of sherry during my novel reading is a calm kuudere, to think that was quite wrong...
And yeah, fuwafuwa hair~

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the status card of an entrepreneur with hundreds of slaves' name written on it.

Aggregator gang
Sherry seems like a nice girl with common sense. Too bad this OP harem MC is going to wreck that. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread