Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

Dex-chan lover
Lol. She's already finding his capabilities freaky enough to pull away.

Sorry, Sherry. Your sanity will abandon you soon.

Sherry's mind = blown!

And thank you, translator(s), for the quick update!

@Tych different races can't interbreed, but it would be rather cool.

Sherry price is 250,000 Narl (before 30% discount), 1 Narl is roughly 20 yen, so it was 5,000,000 yen or around 46,500 USD. Meanwhile, Roxanne is 600,000 Narl (before 30% discount), so she was 12,000,000 yen or around 111,500 USD.

Contributor
Is Sherry really waifu? So far, she's feeling like daughteru or imouto.

@Kaoru75 The magazine that published this series is out every 26th each month. so the next raw will be at 26 July 2020. Of course, I cannot know when someone will up it on.

Fed-Kun's army
What I love from this serial is how the slavery system is build with care and a lot of plausibility. It's quite logical that a functional system had to be set in an established field. The idea of master's obligation and a certain level of protection for the slaves are also reminding me to treatment of slaves in Athens

What happened to unsold slave again? I don't remember, but I think that's why sherry is so desperate.

Dex-chan lover
It’s been a long time since I read the WN, so I’m not sure how correct my memories are, but Sherry really was so innocent back at the beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
Sherry is right to act that way. Roxanne was trained well and was incredibly accepting, so seeing a wary response is comforting.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, Im digging this one a lot.

Im sorry Roxanne, but Sherry is just too cute, shes #1 now. The MC has so much going on for him that its no wonder shes always surprised. It was funny when the party request came outta nowhere and the dude forgot people usually chant it, ofc she'd be a bit flustered.

Now there are two things I wonder: how do other people see these things like the party request, on a game-like interface like the MC? And what do all those dark spots on their Intelligence Card mean, the MC had tons of them. Are they 'jobs'? Cuz people usually cant change theirs, but they do learn other things if they do the required action (like Sherry who had two besides villager and Roxanne who learned more later).

Dex-chan lover
@lvxferre I forget was that said earlier or are you giving something away from the WN/LN? also, that is the only thing I can think of that explains the long ears on Sherry.

Users who are viewing this thread