Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

Wait, she's taller than most dwarves yet she still looks petite. Ain't that cheatin'

Gigantism on dwarves eh.

Supporter
@Maxxxx ohh yeah, all the paranoia doesn't really bother me much, idk why, and yeah Roxanne #1

@wakka02 in the words of Roxanne "because it's master."

Also, we now have the first example of the running gag:

Roxanne: "because it's master."
"... but..."
R: *menacingly* "because it's master."

@Maxxxx too bad RTD is a pain in the ass with their websites changing every so often but then not bringing the old translations to the new site. freaking gross of them.

on another note @no168_92 and anyone else curious we're in volume 5 of the manga which has 178 pages, probably including some in between chapter content and intro/outro content in the book so maybe 125-150 pages of the manga? idk how many pages we've done as of volume 5 so far but volume 6 is set to release august 26th, the information can be found here: https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/...=&brand=&isbn=&sy=&sm=&sd=&ey=&em=&ed=&sort=0

update, volume 5 started with chapter 26 on mangadex while the raw has 7 chapters (each chapter in the raw is the name part not the chapter so the 3 chapters for carelessness is 1 in the raw) sherry chapter is the 5th chapter so they have approximately if they keep to 3-4 chapters per raw chapter 7-10 chapters approximately to release

Dex-chan lover
So it looks like sherry will be our straight man for a bit

Dex-chan lover
@wakka02 most of the games that use this mechanic are that way, you just spend a skill point and then all merchants in the planet starts selling things cheaper to you

@Maxxxx does the web novel ever improve in the way the story flows? the manga seems to smooth over some bits, that in the wn kind of irked me.

@wakka02
its said in one of the other chapters that isn't here I believe, nearly everyone with calculation ability uses it and it removes all thought from the process. if they don't have it and have to do the math on paper/hands, he doesn't get a discount because the skill isnt effecting them.

you see this alot in areas where you just feed numbers in and get numbers back where people make a VERY obvious mistake to anyone else but they just cant see it because they never went from point A to B without aids.

I like how she is floating in teh air in the last panel. Looking forward to more of sherry's confused face as our MC uses all his different classes and identify.

@alidan The flow of the story stays the same with no improvement of the writers ability unfortunately. Its mostly his monologues and him talking/ordering his slaves around in a polite way. There isn't much character development for them or the MC other than getting more involved with the world. True to his statement in the last chapter, he doesn't do anything special nor have any goals. Just rinse repeat dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
@wakka02
@Ricardo_Rick
It has an explanation in this story. Everyone with a Mercantile class gets a calculator skill, so what his negotiation skill does is hijack it. So they add up the price of everything then his skill sneaks in a (x0.7) to the end. Some people avoid it by
not Being official merchant class and counting out the cost with their fingers.

Dex-chan lover
Wow she's so adorable also is it just me or does anyone else think Sherry's mixed blooded?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Poor Sherry, she's super confused.

Users who are viewing this thread