Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

That took 38chapters to get the second one. Kept me thinking where is his harem in the past 36chapters.
Thanks for the update!!!

@Zing Roxanne is 16, the same as Sherry. Look at page 4, Michio said Sherry is the same age as Roxanne.
The one that 17 years old is Michio

Dex-chan lover
Till now, whenever MC did something unusual, Roxanne was "Master is amazing!"
Not, whenever MC does something unusual, Sherry is "Master is a weirdo..."

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who read the novel spoil me if she was truly jealous and if she becomes clingy or something

Fed-Kun's army
Roxanne must feel bitter in her heart, thoose heartfelt moments were just the works of a pervert

Sherry is making me wonder how tall the MC really is. Cause i mean if shes a dwarf female than a dwarf male is likely talker and she's just not that much shorter than the MC. So a dwarf male should me almost as tall as him.

And yea she said shes above average height but that shouldn't be too much taller

Lol "Roxanne left so he can speak frankly now" meaning he can attack the MC straight where he knows the MC is weak at and say she would make a great sex slave lol. He knew that would work best on this dude.

I mean they could spin it like Roxanne and he is the parents and she's the daughter, but I've already seen the harem tag and the cover, probs not going to happen

Fed-Kun's army
It's strange how slave trading is one of the more interesting parts of this comic. Never expected to earnestly be weighing up the pros and cons of buying a particular slave.

I really am loving this. Loved her convo with Sherry and being shy about sitting at the table.

Wonder if Sherry will join in on the nighttime fun ;)

Users who are viewing this thread