Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Intellectual Faction (1)

Dex-chan lover
As long as they have a nice body does I won't be picky about the size (*¯ ³¯*)♡

roxanne is hella amazing, sherry's okay i guess... i can't wait for 3rd slave tho, she's sooooooooooooooo... 😍😍😍 hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh 😈

@Kayriel the WN does a better job of explaining the master smith thing, but basically: whenever a master smith fails to create an item, the materials are lost. Therefore, training a master smith can be very costly, as the lost materials can be very pricey, especially when you’re trying to add skills to those empty slots on the weapons.

In this instance, I think Sherry is just self conscious about how big Roxanne’s boobs are, because she’s a dwarf and is always going to be smaller. It’s just that common manga trope about how girls compare boob sizes all the time.

bless Roxanne, and sherry is extremely cute as well ^^
can't wait to meet the rest of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Decoration? Those boobs are mere decoration? Wrong!

HojpB3M.png

Dex-chan lover
ohh after the last chapter was super long this one was too short!, i was expecting another XL chapter(snicker :D)

Fed-Kun's army
Roxanne, honey, you're my favourite, but keep it down with the friendly critical strikes, OK?

Seriously, I didn't like the decision of another girl, yeah I know that there's harem in the title, but I was liking the earlier development, and most of all Roxane is a 10/10, but this new girl has zero apeal, her design is kinda ugly. In the mc shoes I wouldn't have batted a eye for this girl when I have Roxane by my side.

Users who are viewing this thread