Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Intellectual Faction (1)

Dex-chan lover
@Belfegrad because a backpack is something you hold your books in, your papers, your laptop, that kind of thing. A rucksack is something you carry all your gear, your tent, your potions, your tools, your spare weapons, your shovels, whatever. It's simply a larger, more rugged backpack, and something an adventurer would use instead of a backpack.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Sherry loses it at some point at passive aggressive Roxanne!!!

🤬

Dex-chan lover
@Belfegrad

Its another word for 'backpack'. Usually used large, pockety, backpacks like the kind an 'adventurer' or 'explorer' would carry.

Also, per Wikipedia-sama:

"The word backpack was coined in the United States in the 1910s.....

The word rucksack is a German loanword mainly used in the UK, US and in other Western military forces."

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire

Why? Sherry's the junior. Roxanne likes her and approves of her, but she's in love with her owner. She's also a canine, and making sure her place in the pack is secure.

Not to mention she's a slave and has been for a bit, being disposable/replaceable is always a worry for her, even if she trusts him. If Sherry can't understand that, it'd be pretty hypocritical of her, also being a slave with similar worries.

Double-page supporter
@Kayriel
I think cullinaire meant about how Roxanne without realizing it makes Sherry feel bad about her own chest size.
So cullinaire hopes that Sherry will rant / reprimand Roxanne about what she is doing while being totally clueless about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh

That sounds more like cullinaire is personally upset about it, and is not thinking about the characters and their positions. If Sherry just starts ripping into her senior over that the likelihood she'd potentially damage her relationship with her senior (the one who their master let decide if they got her at all) and her new owner (who is clearly enamored with Roxanne) would increase, potentially landing her back at the slave market. Even if we know the MC wouldn't necessarily do that, it would have to be a concern of Sherry's, because that's fairly sensible.

No doubt she's been truly well mistreated in the past, so if she can't handle a bit of unintentional ribbing (unintentional judging by Roxy's face this time), it wouldn't make any sense at all.

Now, if she took Roxy aside and talked with her about it like say, sisters, I'd say that might even increase their bond and understanding, and make Roxy feel even more inclined towards her. Instead of some guy getting angry that someone pointed out the loli doesn't have tits.

Double-page supporter
"my chest is small" bull shit for her hight they are pretty average, if they were bigger I'd expect to see her in https://mangadex.org/title/37909/asobinin-wa-kenja-ni-tenshoku-dekiru-tte-shittemashita-yuusha-party-o-tsuihou-sareta-lv-99

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne: They're just decorations.
Sherry: Huh.
:: looks at master ::
:: master turns away ::
Sherry: Huuuuh.

Just noticed the sound effect is a big 'ole "JI". I watch enough anime to know that's a fuckin' judgement stare.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
«No doubt she's been truly well mistreated in the past»
Sherry hasn't been mistreated in the past. She's a first year slave. She's never had any owner before.
Hell, she comes from a pretty chill family with a loving grandfather.

Dex-chan lover
@Jojeke

I didn't mean as a slave, I knew she was new to it. But considering she failed to become a master smith, I figured she got a lot of bad shit from that since apparently you're not a good dwarf if you fail at becoming one?

But if she didn't, then alright.

Users who are viewing this thread