Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Intellectual Faction (1)

Honestly i don't like the second girl, author put alot of time developing first girls character but for the second one they didn't even go for a good weapon they just chose the cheapest one, and the way she is drawn is not good i mean i get it she is dwarf so she is small but why is she so skinny it doesn't make any sense for being a dwarf and a loli at the same time unless its a hentai. Hope it gets better at the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Adabido
female dwarf that looks like loli is staple Eastern MMORPG lol
AFAIK only WOW which depicts female dwarf as a chubby little thingy, I could very well be wrong though

Dex-chan lover
You guys should give sherry time to develop. Roxane was super awkward the first day she was bought too. Sherry's joyous moment with her new big thick toy gives a good hint of her real personality. Remember how Roxane switched to super serious mode when she was picking her equipment and how that foreshadowed her nature? This is exactly like that. I think she has great potential.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that club has a socket, since socketed weapons are related to the class he's trying to train her in, hunting with a socketed weapon seems a likely precondition for gaining that class.

So... Are we getting fast releases nowadays because of loli or because of sniped?

Aggregator gang
the club should have a socket "pick from these they look sturdy" and he said he would look for one.

poor sherry, lotsa comments already judging her when she's just very recently introduced in the manga...

btw fyi she's not flat chested, so those that thought so is mistaken. she's described as looking like a beautiful girl n doesn't have a body like a child's. her overall scale is just smaller coz dwarf race... so actually she's got the proportion, curves n bulging boobs n ass where it belongs. guess it's tough to draw her as accurate as the novel's description, or the artist's impression is a lil different?

edit: actually ch38 page 3 n 4 is pretty accurate by the artist

Double-page supporter
@DragonRider45 I believe the artist name that written in the description are his/hers DJ nickname.

But prepare to be disappointed because there's no newest work anymore and lastest work are not even close to this gem that his/her been drawing recently.

@Liquidxlax hehe i didn't say she's not. 1st slave n 3rd slave just left more impression on me than the rest of the harem that's all 😆just personal preference 😋

Users who are viewing this thread